Elle Darby #15 mirror mirror on the wall, is Con the biggest prat of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight adjustment to the title suggested by @rlouisep9 !

reminder to all that moderating a thread is against the rules, if you’re uncomfortable with something and it doesn’t break a rule, just ignore, anything else hit report.

members have expressed their frustration about Elle’s edits for months and months, long before her pregnancy, unrealistic standers for women AND pregnant women are not ok.
I don’t think anyone is intending to hurt her, nobody on here comments on her social media accounts or channel.
Obviously always hit report if it breaks a rule, or a new user/user trying to make us look like trolls attempts to contact an influencer with abuse or hate and post it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In reply to @Rachel x ”steroids 100%”

maybe that’s why his hair has suddenly got thinner, it’s quite common that steroid users have thinning hair I believe! Hence the transplant... still was never an essential treatment during lockdown. Prick.

Reactions: 31
Wonder if once Elle and Conman get married (if they even make it that far tbh) if Elle will still refer to her husband as her boyfriend in titles for the views. Not a fan of Carys and James’ insufferable pregnancy content either but at least they keep it as husband in video titles. A £10K ring means nothing when you’re fishing for views 🎣🙃

Reactions: 19
If con is overly nice in futures vids we know shes give him a bollocking. Id love to be a fly on the wall atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I know some people have no sympathy but I feel so sad for Elle . She definitely should be more open and honest about her weight gain as an ‘influencer’ with a big following but with lockdown and losing her mum I think anyone would gain a bit of weight. Now she’s pregnant too and her body will be changing even more, it just be hard for her , especially as she is very concerned with looks and Connor must make it even harder. Seeing some of the comments and screenshots on here would be enough to send me over the edge .. I hope she’s actually happy and accepting her body and all isn’t as appears ..

Reactions: 44
Elle is a cow we all know that but Conman.. my god he needs to grow up, stop talking like a child, acting like a prick and talking to your future wife & mother of your child like she’s dirt on the floor. This idiot has 0 respect and needed a brain transplant not a stupid hairline transplant, nothing but an arrogant self absorbed cxnt

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Con-Juan de hairline is getting far too confident, whether it was banter or not, Elle was clearly upset and he's far too stupid to realise.

Reactions: 23
He’s just vile! I think having to spend lockdown together and not swanning off on fancy holidays and trips everyday they had a tiny bit of reality. The only thing they have in common is happily blowing money to look like something they aren’t for social media. Can’t believe she turned comments off I bet she sees them as troll comments even though they aren’t from here some are her long term angels.

Even my 16 year old niece can see it’s not how a boyfriend should be treating his girlfriend especially not whilst pregnant. They will laugh it off he will have her wrss as pies around his finger making it some Joe be all her fault and how it’s a joke at the same time like oh Connnnn they just don’t understand our humour. No Elle he is a prick to you that’s not banter or jokes. It’s sad because Elle gave him all this confidence and built him up and this is how he repays her.

Reactions: 27
Watched the upload last night and thought, I give it 1/3 years, but sadly I think they’ll last longer, which is more worrying.

My own opinion is he’s only with her because she’s his ATM/Cash point.
The cheap clothing collection, channel, the house, the cars, the ads, all come from her.

he’s a lad who’s never had much confidence and I don’t think she has much either, deep down I think she’s got a lot of tit she needs to work through with a therapist,

the more work he does on his physical appearance the more his confidence will grow, and he’ll use that to keep her in her place, by making her feel like she’s lucky being with him when he’s out of her league,
I don’t think he’ll leave, I just don’t think he’ll be present in their relationship or life,

it does feel like she’s pushed him into having a kid, so he’s not all to blame here,

such a toxic relationship. As happy as they make out a therapist would have a real job unpacking this all.

I feel for her, it will all come crumbling down and by the looks of it, it already is.
babies and a marriage don’t stay as “decorate our nursery” and “plan my wedding” for long,
They become 3/5am feeding and wedding rings that have left on the kitchen sink for 3 weeks unworn while con strokes his ego with whatever girl is free at the gym.

Reactions: 60
I know some people have no sympathy but I feel so sad for Elle . She definitely should be more open and honest about her weight gain as an ‘influencer’ with a big following but with lockdown and losing her mum I think anyone would gain a bit of weight. Now she’s pregnant too and her body will be changing even more, it just be hard for her , especially as she is very concerned with looks and Connor must make it even harder. Seeing some of the comments and screenshots on here would be enough to send me over the edge .. I hope she’s actually happy and accepting her body and all isn’t as appears ..
I do agree, I feel bad for her. If I lost my mum in lockdown I think my weight would have tripled, but she wouldn’t be shamed half as much if she just admitted her relationship with food/fitness has changed. It must be hard to keep up such a facade especially with a fiancé like Conman making digs at her biscuit eating ways

Reactions: 20
I do agree, I feel bad for her. If I lost my mum in lockdown I think my weight would have tripled, but she wouldn’t be shamed half as much if she just admitted her relationship with food/fitness has changed. It must be hard to keep up such a facade especially with a fiancé like Conman making digs at her biscuit eating ways

She would gain a lot of respect and become so much more relatable to both expectant mums and to just women in general if she dropped the airy fairy “I love my changing body” facade while editing her body in photos and just be real. She has to realise that saying that you’re not always happy with your changing pregnancy body doesn’t make you ungrateful for being pregnant, it makes you normal but I think she worries that that’s how it would be perceived so she keeps up with this dreamy, no issue image all the time.

Good on her if she is loving her body all of the time but the editing of photos suggests otherwise.

Reactions: 28
Watched the upload last night and thought, I give it 1/3 years, but sadly I think they’ll last longer, which is more worrying.

My own opinion is he’s only with her because she’s his ATM/Cash point.
The cheap clothing collection, channel, the house, the cars, the ads, all come from her.

he’s a lad who’s never had much confidence and I don’t think she has much either, deep down I think she’s got a lot of tit she needs to work through with a therapist,

the more work he does on his physical appearance the more his confidence will grow, and he’ll use that to keep her in her place, by making her feel like she’s lucky being with him when he’s out of her league,
I don’t think he’ll leave, I just don’t think he’ll be present in their relationship or life,

it does feel like she’s pushed him into having a kid, so he’s not all to blame here,

such a toxic relationship. As happy as they make out a therapist would have a real job unpacking this all.

I feel for her, it will all come crumbling down and by the looks of it, it already is.
babies and a marriage don’t stay as “decorate our nursery” and “plan my wedding” for long,
They become 3/5am feeding and wedding rings that have left on the kitchen sink for 3 weeks unworn while con strokes his ego with whatever girl is free at the gym.
I agree, as much as I think they’ll struggle I think they’ll have to stay together by necessity. Him for money, her for content and to keep up the fake life and because their lives are so entwined with business etc. I think the more they struggle behind the scenes and even if he does run off after other girls like the sleaze we know he is, we’ll never see more than her annoyance in the latest video.

the only thing I do think could be a possibility is Conman pissing off and taking what he can get, despite the fact he’s nothing without her. She’s so desperate for him and lacking self confidence now, I bet they won’t even get a prenup

Reactions: 19
She would gain a lot of respect and become so much more relatable to both expectant mums and to just women in general if she dropped the airy fairy “I love my changing body” facade while editing her body in photos and just be real. She has to realise that saying that you’re not always happy with your changing pregnancy body doesn’t make you ungrateful for being pregnant, it makes you normal but I think she worries that that’s how it would be perceived so she keeps up with this dreamy, no issue image all the time.

Good on her if she is loving her body all of the time but the editing of photos suggests otherwise.

Agree, I do genuinely like Elle as a person, but would respect her so so much more if she could be honest with her size. She's undeniably beautiful and as a midsize 12/14 girl - it hurts to see Elle go on about how shes a size 8/small - makes me feel so much bigger than I am

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree, as much as I think they’ll struggle I think they’ll have to stay together by necessity. Him for money, her for content and to keep up the fake life and because their lives are so entwined with business etc. I think the more they struggle behind the scenes and even if he does run off after other girls like the sleaze we know he is, we’ll never see more than her annoyance in the latest video.

the only thing I do think could be a possibility is Conman pissing off and taking what he can get, despite the fact he’s nothing without her. She’s so desperate for him and lacking self confidence now, I bet they won’t even get a prenup
oh I bet she’ll let him have his flings once he comes back to her.
was the father the same? I know he’s on his 3rd wife now but I wonder if he was a bit of a player, not just with money 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 15
surprised she’s turned the comments off when she’s getting so much sympathy there, narcissists love attention like that. everyone loves a victim
She's done it to defend him as I predicted. Proof that she is putting his needs above hers.

Remember her "don't you ever speak to my FINACEÈ " comment on instagram when he was getting tit? He kept quiet while his mum steamed in there. How embarrassing and he wouldn't ever do the same for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He could of been an adult and commented something like “Hey Angelllsssssss I’m really sorry if I came across in a bad light Elle and I always joke like this and I’m sorry to Elle and the angels if I did genuinely upset anyone with the things I said” but nooooo poor con let’s just turn comments off and pretend nothing happened and business as usual.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.