Elle Darby #14 Fishing for followers with a gender reveal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conman is following anything with sex appeal.

Original title was : Elle Darby #14 fishing for followers with a gender reveal, conman is following anything with a sex appeal.

Thanks @Wophie for the excellent thread title suggestion- not all of it fit though 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣 .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact she said the virus is basically annoying to her life on her Instagram story just now🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Connor cleaning his 29 pairs of gifted trainers. Have some bleeping class some people cant afford to live.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Connor cleaning his 29 pairs of gifted trainers. Have some bleeping class some people cant afford to live.
It’s all just a show off life for Connor, “o while you paupers are at work today I’m going to clean my gifted shoes” i think he lives a demasculating life living off his mrs and if he’s proud of that then great! But I don’t think he’s someone to be jealous of 👍🏻

Reactions: 18
She’s actually slowly losing plot this pregnancy. And she’s not even half way through yet.. it’s only going to get worse 🤯

Reactions: 23
Boss Fiancée/Business Partner/Hot Insta Barely Legal Model Follower/Prince Charming all the Angles want to have..... 😂

She’s actually slowly losing plot this pregnancy. And she’s not even half way through yet.. it’s only going to get worse 🤯
I genuinely think in that first video she did after the Hair Transplant shitstorm for the maternity clothes haul, she seemed almost deranged, borderline manic and over-compensating. Ya Angle Gal seemed a bit shook.

Attachments

• Haha
I can’t take her seriously saying she’s finding things hard because she’s only just realised lockdown life

she’s been here there and everywhere, doing whatever she wants. We are all 10/11 months in, parenting, working, trying to survive without a single holiday for the most part. It’s so rude

Reactions: 36
How has she even feet affected by the pandemic? She’s hasn’t lost a loved one to covid or been financially hit. She’s still managed to go to Ibiza and France with her family, oh a London for her birthday and Wales to see Carys! She’s clearly still been seeing family throughout Lockdown anyway. What’s she got to complain about?!

Reactions: 54
They’re both just vile. Always showing off what they’ve got and looking down their noses at others.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tbh i think that’s the most transparent elles been recently, nothing edited just her... chatting? idk, her vibe seems off and she seems sad. 🤔

Reactions: 22
Now she has a ring on her finger and his baby growing inside her, she probably feels pretty confident he won’t run off if she gets fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tbh i think that’s the most transparent elles been recently, nothing edited just her... chatting? idk, her vibe seems off and she seems sad. 🤔
Was thinking the same,something seems a bit off with her,she is out walking dogs on her own and he is at home cleaning shoes 🤔

I was gonna get my tiny violin out and then I remembered how unsufferable, ignorant and pig headed she’s been the last few weeks so I put it back in it’s box

we all feel miserable. we are in a lockdown with no end in sight. every day if Groundhog Day.
Except all of us have felt this since like October. It speaks volumes that this is only just catching on now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s all just a show off life for Connor, “o while you paupers are at work today I’m going to clean my gifted shoes” i think he lives a demasculating life living off his mrs and if he’s proud of that then great! But I don’t think he’s someone to be jealous of 👍🏻
I remember when they went to Ibiza and he posted this really cringe video of him swimming in an empty pool, awkwardly flipping his hair around acting like a wannabe James Bond, with the caption ‘how’s your Wednesday?’ I just found it SO insensitive when so many of their followers could be key workers who thoroughly deserved a holiday but who still had to go to work to keep the country running. Or some of the followers might’ve lost their jobs in the pandemic and couldn’t even afford to think about going on holiday. Completely materialistic and that was the last straw for me, I had to unfollow.

Reactions: 53
Im trying to pinpoint the exact moment Con-Rot and Elly Belly turned into the the utter dickheads they are today.

I remember a time when I actually liked them both, they were funny and relatable

Its such a shame how greed and average 'fame' can alter someones personality, they have changed so much. :( :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
They are both so out of touch with reality. It’s honestly a sad way to live your life. I feel sorry for their child tbh being brought into this world with 2 parents that put so much emphasis on materialistic things and looking good

Reactions: 24
If Elle continues with this transparency and unedited version of herself I’ll actually really get on board with supporting her again, I think it’s Con dragging her down at this point and that’s really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Elle is a lot more likeable when she just talks normally and when Connor isn't around.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.