Elle Darby #12 paid for a hair transplant for con the geeza, that bump is just a deep pan pizza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Yukon909 with 65 likes

Had to edit very slightly to fit
“Elle Darby #12 paid for a hair transplant for her geeza, the bump is actually just her deep dish pizza”

Elle and Conman have gone away for an essential hair transplant 🙄
Also she is pregnant but doesn’t like to talk about it much

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know people were saying about the daily mail in the last thread. But I don’t know I think that will bring her more attention which she’d love in the long run.

Also to add she’s not even a Z lister so let’s not inflate her ego anymore that it already is!

Reactions: 12
I know people were saying about the daily mail in the last thread. But I don’t know I think that will bring her more attention which she’d love in the long run.

Also to add she’s not even a Z lister so let’s not inflate her ego anymore that it already is!
people genuinely wouldn’t care if I’m honest.. the comments asking who they were when they announced their pregnancy was enough to prove that one!

Reactions: 14
Elles pregnant
Cons getting a hair transplant
They've broken lockdown rules again
Shipped the dogs off for someone else to look after.
Elle is 14 weeks pregnant but acting like she's about 40 weeks pregnant
It was a tough ttc journey for her, that took 2 months. But she's here to give everyone advise on ovulation and TTC

Oh and she's pregnant did she mention that angellllls

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m curious to see how they’re going to play this. Do we think he went ahead with the transplant? Or was it only a consult yesterday? Hmm.

Reactions: 9
She has posted and is back home,so why send the dogs away if they were coming home the same day?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.