Elle Darby #10 she's up the duff, they're in the buff, Angellessss just can't get enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the pic of Herbie with a baby dressing gown on his head looks like she’s already been buying baby stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's so OTT with everything. Now wanting pregnancy podcast recommendations 😆 anything for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If her scan is 12 weeks I’m saying a boy. Looks like a boy nub by nub theory

Reactions: 8
I genuinely do believe she wanted to get pregnant and be a mum but the overexposure on social media and YouTube before the child is even born is a bit much for me personally. I get she’s excited and it is such an amazing experience but the whole world doesn’t need to share every single part of it just my personal opinion though

Reactions: 45
I’m already wondering what the ‘quirky’ name is going to be. Swear some of these influencers wna ruin their kids lives with the names they choose

Reactions: 14
If it’s a girl she will probably have Jane as the middle name, the same as her and her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I reckon it will be a classic name!
If it’s a girl, I reckon “Lotus-Biscoff Swift”
If it’s a boy, I reckon “Greggs-Dominos Swift”
(And Gemma Louise Miles is probably taking notes for “cosy” baby names as we speak!! 🤪

I think it's a reasonable thing to want recommendations for as she's pregnant and has no mother to rely on for advice?
Don’t forget that Elle has 3 sisters who are mothers!! And Lucy had “TWIN GIRLS” (Just incase there is anyone left on the planet who didn’t know that!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I’m already wondering what the ‘quirky’ name is going to be. Swear some of these influencers wna ruin their kids lives with the names they choose
Probably gonna be angel swift 🤣

she can easily ask mother teresa, sorry I meant Lucy for any recommendations if she honestly wanted them

when I was pregnant it was nice to NOT listen or have everything be about pregnancy. It can be very consuming and after all you’re still the same person, just with a fetus in your stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.