Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I never realised about her mh she said a year ago she attempted to unalive i guess everyone has a sad story

Reactions: 1

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she got kicked out of her mum’s house?
Must be something very serious to kick both your daughters and grandaughter out. I dont think she will ever talk about it though. Surely be better for them both to get a place together rather than seperate since theyre both homeless.

I had no idea she was 21.

mumz

VIP Member
I know this is such cliche thing to say but she has such a pretty face I feel like it's a shame she's as big as she is. I think she's really beautiful. I'm not saying she should be a perfect skinny model. She's one of those girls who could rock a size 18-20 and be absolutely 🔥🔥
She is pretty yes
And nothing wrong in being big and having body confidence.
She just doesn’t come across as confident these days
It’s more shaking her booty and some of those clothes really don’t flatter her at all

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I think shes amazing shes not promoting ibesity she’s promoting body positivity i love her go for it attitude

mumz

VIP Member
I can’t stand her. I gave no problem with her size and she has quite a pretty face but she just comes across super narky

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I used to like her so much she was so positive and fun but shes really on a downer i dont onow if its mh or just running out of content

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I think she seems down 😔 I do like her though I hope she's okay.
Exactly and forces happy ticktoks for show u can tell shes unhappy. I dint have a problem with people being larger its thecway she promotes it and sone of the stuff she wears is just horrible coz you can be larger and look nice

Havingalookgirls

I hope I have started this right, I can't seem to see post on her. I mean I'm all for body positivity but she literally let's it all hang out. The whole fit of the day carry on! She looks terrible. Literally promoting obesity, I ain't no skinny minnie myself but I dress for my size.