Elladonnelly_xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I have started this right, I can't seem to see post on her. I mean I'm all for body positivity but she literally let's it all hang out. The whole fit of the day carry on! She looks terrible. Literally promoting obesity, I ain't no skinny minnie myself but I dress for my size.

Reactions: 1
Not commenting on her appearance but her attitude stinks she’s so aggressive in the comments when people are asking genuine questions

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree that bigger women just existing and showing their outfits is “promoting obesity”. She’s existing in her body as it is now. She’s not telling her followers to get fat too. I really hate this attitude like do you want big girls to never be seen on social media ?

Reactions: 8
I hate this culture of promoting obesity it’s not healthy and shortens your life I’m all for being confident but her attitude stinks

Reactions: 3
I don’t agree that bigger women just existing and showing their outfits is “promoting obesity”. She’s existing in her body as it is now. She’s not telling her followers to get fat too. I really hate this attitude like do you want big girls to never be seen on social media ?
Never said bigger girls shouldn't be seen in Social Media, like I said I ain't no skinny minnie myself, but I know what's acceptable and not acceptable to post online, she looks terrible

Never said bigger girls shouldn't be seen in Social Media, like I said I ain't no skinny minnie myself, but I know what's acceptable and not acceptable to post online, she looks terrible
It's her body - how is that not acceptable?

I don't care about how she looks but I think she has a nasty attitude

Reactions: 5
It's her body - how is that not acceptable?

I don't care about how she looks but I think she has a nasty attitude
Definitely ... she’s a bit of a tool I agree, but she can wear what she wants.

What is ‘dressing for your size’? As long as her tits and fanny are covered she can surely wear what on earth she likes? She may not be Aesthetically pleasing you - but that’s societies problem, no?

Same as Becky Jones, I couldn’t give a hoot what she wears or how she looks - what I hate about her is that she is ‘glorifying’ and normalising a really unhealthy way of eating, teenagers will think that 4-5 takeaways a week is ‘normal’, when it’s not.

• Angry
I seen there was a news article on her the other day on Facebook about her outfits and her body (comments were disgusting of course). I couldn’t care what size she is or what she looks like her attitude stinks. Some of her replies to comments are so horrible

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why she got kicked out of her mum’s house?
Must be something very serious to kick both your daughters and grandaughter out. I dont think she will ever talk about it though. Surely be better for them both to get a place together rather than seperate since theyre both homeless.

I had no idea she was 21.

I think shes amazing shes not promoting ibesity she’s promoting body positivity i love her go for it attitude

Does anyone love her hauls? She did a great baby clothing one recently for her sister

I can’t stand her. I gave no problem with her size and she has quite a pretty face but she just comes across super narky

She used to do what I eat in a day videos (I don’t think she does them anymore?) and it was clear she was lying - you don’t get to be that size from what she’d show (and I say this is a fellow fatty 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She stopped those. I just saw her birthday 2021 compared to 2022 no change in her at all

I never realised about her mh she said a year ago she attempted to unalive i guess everyone has a sad story

Yeah I think a lot of the narky attitude comes from trauma/mental health struggles. She's very very defensive and shuts down any criticism aggressively.