Elladonnelly_xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do follow her now and shes grown on me its sad about her struggles but she does have really good days

Reactions: 2
I know this is such cliche thing to say but she has such a pretty face I feel like it's a shame she's as big as she is. I think she's really beautiful. I'm not saying she should be a perfect skinny model. She's one of those girls who could rock a size 18-20 and be absolutely 🔥🔥

Reactions: 5
I know this is such cliche thing to say but she has such a pretty face I feel like it's a shame she's as big as she is. I think she's really beautiful. I'm not saying she should be a perfect skinny model. She's one of those girls who could rock a size 18-20 and be absolutely 🔥🔥
She is pretty yes
And nothing wrong in being big and having body confidence.
She just doesn’t come across as confident these days
It’s more shaking her booty and some of those clothes really don’t flatter her at all

Reactions: 1
I think shes kind if trapped un a cycle and its just a thing she does showing off her body and shes not really that confident ahe just does it for the likes and comments and reaction and following she seems quite sensitive really

Her eat dinner with me or fish up with me stuff i know shes big and embraces it but the massive dinners the dinner alone would feed me for a week

I used to like her so much she was so positive and fun but shes really on a downer i dont onow if its mh or just running out of content

I feel like since her sister and Tina all of a sudden blew up she’s kind of been down?

I think she seems down 😔 I do like her though I hope she's okay.
Exactly and forces happy ticktoks for show u can tell shes unhappy. I dint have a problem with people being larger its thecway she promotes it and sone of the stuff she wears is just horrible coz you can be larger and look nice