Ella Ravenscroft #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was thinking it's that he's a VIP client to them not that she's on social media probably. Is it really minimum £1000 a night? I love a nice hotel room but you don't even get 24 hours in the place. She hasn't posted Gabriel in weeks.

Reactions: 2
why did she take her baby to sexy fish when she has a nanny....can she not even bear to sit with just her husband for an hour?? lool

Yeah I was thinking it's that he's a VIP client to them not that she's on social media probably. Is it really minimum £1000 a night? I love a nice hotel room but you don't even get 24 hours in the place. She hasn't posted Gabriel in weeks.
No, it's not that expensive - have looked and you can get rooms for £350 per night depending on when, still a lot of money! But the prices do seem to fluctuate a lot, depending on dates the same size room can cost £700+! The bigger rooms are really expensive. It's nice but not sure that it's worth that much although I've never stayed there! Also looks like so many influencers go there and it puts me off a little.

Reactions: 1
How embarrassing for them that they can’t even have a weekend away without a nanny to kiss their arses and look after their kids for them.

Reactions: 1
Call me extra but I find it very very sad (in the sad sense not the loser sense) that Ella, not for the first time, has chosen a sodding spa hotel Gleneagles to name as “our favourite place”. in the whole wide world ella? it’s a hotel. in Scotland.

Tbh me and my boyfriend really want to go to Gleneagles. He’s into golf and we both just love luxury places etc. but we just can’t justify the prices as they are

So strange to me that she said this brow agency was her dream for years & always her end goal yet she has only posted it 3 times since the launch....I can't work out if she's super lazy or just too much money now that nothing else really matters. Either way very strange to go to all that effort.

Reactions: 4
So strange to me that she said this brow agency was her dream for years & always her end goal yet she has only posted it 3 times since the launch....I can't work out if she's super lazy or just too much money now that nothing else really matters. Either way very strange to go to all that effort.
I had a similar thought. It’s almost like she has ticked the box of having her own thing so people can’t say she relays on her husband when really a couple of tubes of eyebrow gel are hardly going to pay the mortgage for their million pound house. I heard a through a friend of a mutual friend- that her MIL made a couple of comments after G was born about when she was going back to work- so I’m taking that it’s been the slight pressure from the in-laws.

Interesting! I also saw that the browagency is her mums company as well, quite strange as her mum has had it for years.
She just never seems to stick to anything, her youtube, her Q&As, room above the granny flat, colourful toy room for the kids, her brow room she had built in the care home....

Reactions: 6
Lazy. 100%