Ella Ravenscroft #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not front line at the nursing homes so why such workaholic, he has means to take time off, why doesn't he or is that cover for something else, are old money quite sexist and gender roles.
They definitely have a very ‘traditional’ relationship and I don’t use that as a complimentary word. He’s got his young pretty wife who looks after his kids, doesn’t question what he’s doing and is happy to just stay in all the time except for an occasional hotel stay, and she’s got an endless pot of money and she clearly loves her kids. Hate to say it but relationships like this always start out rosy but usually as the wife gets older things change

Reactions: 9
He's not front line at the nursing homes so why such workaholic, he has means to take time off, why doesn't he or is that cover for something else, are old money quite sexist and gender roles.
I have worked for a family run business supplying agency staff to care homes. I’m under the impression theirs do the same. It’s incredibly cut throat and stressful. Genuinely could work 24 hours a day and it still not be enough. Really wouldn’t surprise me if he’s working insane hours and rarely switches off. Even if he has the day off or it’s a weekend, if a care home doesn’t have adequate staff for the residents it’s unsafe and it may fall to him to help sort it (if that’s the contract they have).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had to make sure that the expensive baby carrier was in the photos, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is so obsessed with expensive things it makes me wonder if she gets through the day by just convincing herself everything is worth it if you’re rich

Reactions: 10
She looks lovely, really glowing. She just seems so lonely, I know we don't see everything but she's rarely ever with anyone 😔

She looks lovely, really glowing. She just seems so lonely, I know we don't see everything but she's rarely ever with anyone 😔
she really doesnt do anything at all except stay in hotels and occasionally sees her family. ive followed her for quite a while and the only time ive seen her with a lot of friends was her bachelorette/wedding. not that having a social life is everything and she probably is happy wth her life but i cant help but feel a bit bad for her.

Reactions: 6
Matching her forest green Chanel bag to her Bugaboo Donkey Duo buggy now.

Could she be any more superficial?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has bought followers already for her new business, just shows she must buy them for personal page as well.

Didn’t she have an interiors/home renovation inspo account before? It’s probably that unless I’m getting confused with someone else

That makes sense. A lot of the followers do like look fake profiles though. I wonder if she's opening up a training academy

I don’t get these fancy hotel set ups lol she’s a nobody! Why have they got pics of her and personalised stuff.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get these fancy hotel set ups lol she’s a nobody! Why have they got pics of her and personalised stuff.
Because her man's got 💰💰 and they'll likely be well known there. Gotta keep the rich sweet and keep them coming back

Reactions: 4