Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone else find it sickening that all of that money came from care homes? There’s no way profit margins like that exist in the care sector without ripping families off whilst cutting some horrendous corners.
I’ve been lurking on this thread for so long because I used to work for Northcare. I recently quit though so now I don’t care about coming on here 😂. So the family that I’ve interacted with are William and his mum, Margaret. I’ve never met his sister Katie, but William and Margaret have always been very lovely to me and they make an effort to speak to staff when they are in.

The management in these homes though, is absolutely shocking and it’s a common theme amongst all of the homes from what I’ve gathered, so they must be aware of it. The wage was £9 when I started working there and is now £10.50, so it’s more than some care homes offer but still not a lot, especially with the cost of living rising to the extent it is.

They’re currently struggling to adequately staff all of the homes they have, yet keep opening up new ones, which winds me up because the residents suffer when there’s not enough staff on shift. The families pay so much money for them to be there, so decent care standards is the absolute minimum they should be able to expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

UnknownScot09

I’m actually very surprised someone has posted photos of Ella before she has.
I would never post pics of the bride before she does, unlessshe’s asked permission

Reactions: 23

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I like both dresses but surprised at both for Ella. She shouldn’t have modelled so many dresses on her insta cos they all made her actual dress quite underwhelming 😂

Reactions: 21

santalupin

The family own Northcare - care homes in Scotland.
Does anyone else find it sickening that all of that money came from care homes? There’s no way profit margins like that exist in the care sector without ripping families off whilst cutting some horrendous corners.

Reactions: 21

queencarmen

VIP Member
Sorry to sound like a dick head but who is this girl? I just googled her but still confused. I came here from Molly Mae/Ruby Holley threads. :ROFLMAO:
used to be friends with molly mae from the pageant circle, started doing eyebrows in a salon, dated a footballer for a bit, now married to a rich older guy from scotland who she has a son with

i didn't realse how boring she was until i had to write that out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rita.

VIP Member
What’s she on about on her insta about an account that’s been deleted?
There was an account - Renee somebody - who was using pics of Ella AND Gabe. She was pretending to be a horny single mother on the look out for guys. To be fair to Ella, I’d be furious if someone was using my kid to attract and interact with weird men online. Probably a good time to think about making a private account for sharing baby pics and keeping Gabe off the public grid.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Just your typical young family summer holiday staying in Hotel De Paris Monte Carlo where rooms are minimum 1800euros per night

• Haha
Reactions: 19

DonAragona

VIP Member
The people who went to Molly's shower have something to gain from being there. Ella is set for life, it's not worth the effort to go all that way for someone who isn't your friend and is just some weird lazy person with dirty hair and a dirty stuffed elephant.
Ella has outgrown Molly.

Married a successful businessman, with a lovely home/family, compare and contrast with that deadbeat Timmy Fumbles who spends no time with a pregnant girlfriend, street fights, career going nowhere etc..

Reactions: 17

Aunt Lydia

5382F991-0E97-488C-B2BC-6CE6E1CE4E58.jpeg

Buying the cheapest item in the shop, so you could get one of these bad boys.

Simpler times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She lost all that weight for her to wear a huge dress that swims on her and doesn’t show her figure at all.
Think she would’ve looked much better in something fitted with a fishtail bottom tbh

queencarmen

VIP Member
does anyone else think some of these personal trainers/meal planners etc are so irresponsible for encouraging someone who's already stick thin?

Laughalong

VIP Member
Sorry but I’d happily marry William lol he’s not horrific to look at and I’d happily be minted and be a housewife 🤣 I don’t know why it’s such a negative to want to look out for yourself and find someone who can provide

Could be way worse and be marrying a horrible old man for the same life

• Haha
Reactions: 15

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Recap:

Wore about 1000 white wedding dresses on the build up to her wedding that no one will care about the actual dress

had a her hen do bachelorette party in Ibiza

still keeping Gleneagles in business she’s there every other week

fell out with Molly Mae

went on a random rant about Tattle and was super offended even though her thread moves a slower pace than a snail and it was actually the most entertaining thing she’s probs ever done

her wedding is soon

she’s still boring

• Heart

Rita.

VIP Member
The people who went to Molly's shower have something to gain from being there. Ella is set for life, it's not worth the effort to go all that way for someone who isn't your friend and is just some weird lazy person with dirty hair and a dirty stuffed elephant.