Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I know he isn't very popular on here but he is quite well thought of on the KP thread. He tried to help Harvey to lose weight and he was so good with the kids. When he moved them all into his house he decorated the bedrooms for them, used to take them to school etc. KP proper did the dirty on him, while she was out cheating he was at home looking after them. I think the fact that KP's sister and stepdad still follow him on IG speaks volumes. Her family really liked him. Yes he comes across as fame hungry but in my opinion any man who is prepared to put that amount of effort in with his partners kids cant be a bad person. His downfall, he has terrible taste in women! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

AngelBabes

VIP Member
#2 Coach Kringe no longer has access to Liz’s minge so who will be next in line for this cringesome ginge?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god! She’s calling him ‘hubby’ now!!!!
How many hubbies can one woman have without ever being actually married - this woman is cray cray.

Also he’s supposedly booked the pent house suite (as Lizzie called it) yet he’s left her in the room whilst he goes out to work. What does he even do going out at this time, is he a dominos delivery driver or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I know you lot don't really like him but I've always liked KB, yes he is fame hungry and yes he is cringey but he has a good heart and he comes across as a very caring person. He has made no secret of wanting to settle down and I cant help but feel sorry for him. This woman is going to chew him up and spit him out and he is too blind to see it! (Runs for cover back to the KP thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

stargirl89

as if she’s actually trying to make out that she owns a house ? She doesn’t even own the bed she sleeps in. Absolute skank

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who next for loopy Liz and her magnetic labia?

Charles Drury aka KP and Lauren Goodger's sloppy seconds?
Kirk Norcross?
Someone else from knuckle draggers r us?

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
OMG I’m so glad to see this thread!!!!

I commented once on Jamie’s instagram pics just saying how gorgeous his boys are, and by Christ Elizabeth went mental as I didn’t include her daughter!!

• Haha
  • Wow

saadd3434

VIP Member
I know more about Liz than Kris but here goes:

Loves having the sloppy seconds of Z Listers including Danielle Lloyd and Katie Price.

Now with Kris….Jamie’s mate despite years of calling Jamie her ‘husband’ and getting her daughter to call him ‘dad.’

Arrogant and narcissistic personality. Thinks she is right about everything. Was an anti-vax loon during the pandemic and is now part of a travel pyramid scheme which she tries to force on everyone.

Mates with Babestation’s Alice Goodwin. A 36 year old with a teenage daughter who still gets her flaps out for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

saadd3434

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know what these women see in Jamie either. He’s mid/late 30s, three kids, never really made it as a football player and not particularly the best looking now he’s older. Yet they all just flock to him. They all look the same too. Fake lips, fake tits, skinny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

user4476988

He actually makes me laugh 🤣🤣 he cheated on his wife ... loopy liz and now danielle and he always blames them with his sympathy posts and gets away with it! He has it mastered to come out on top after he cheats 🤣

Reactions: 15

AngelBabes

VIP Member
#2 loopy Liz got engaged to kross eyed Kris but their love was ‘unreal’ and she took the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 15