Elearmistead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surprised there isnt a thread on her. cant stand her, shes either on live or cleaning! when does she spend time with her kids

Reactions: 2
I don’t like her either tbh she’s always on my fyp and I always scroll straight past

Reactions: 1
I love all these people that have so little time it can spend time being TikToks all day.

She’s so rude. People ask genuine questions and she’s just goes off one one.

She needs to descale her tap really bad aswell 🤣

Reactions: 2
Disliked her when that video of her asking people not to comment on her due date. Maybe Go on Instagram and have only your friends keep in touch? Why out everything out in public on TikTok? Mind boggles when people use real names and show absolutely everything.

She’s fairly local to me and I noticed she kept coming up on my fyp. She’s so rude, feel sorry for her kids as all she does is clean.

God I’m glad a thread has been made about her she is soo irritating! And her response video to this thread being made is laughable. She’s never taken her kids to soft play, a play group ect. All she does is clean. Why is autumn still in a baby chair in front of the tv? She wears the same clothes. The brown shirt and grey lip combo is awful. She’s ALWAYS on tik tok! She’s rude & why does her partner wear shoes in the flat when they have a small child who crawls on it? And when she told people to stop asking if she had the baby yet ect what does she expect she puts her life on tik tok so people want to know!

God she irritates me. Glad I got that of my Chest 😂

Reactions: 3
I had to go look at her response and it did make me laugh. Obviously she is reading here so why not take your kids out to the park or fresh air. Don’t plonk them in front of the TV or stuck in the living room all day. I also have 2 under 2 and I take them out almost daily. My house isn’t as tidy as hers to be fair but I’d rather spend the time with my kids! Her day in the life was basically all in one room lol.

I had to go look at her response and it did make me laugh. Obviously she is reading here so why not take your kids out to the park or fresh air. Don’t plonk them in front of the TV or stuck in the living room all day. I also have 2 under 2 and I take them out almost daily. My house isn’t as tidy as hers to be fair but I’d rather spend the time with my kids! Her day in the life was basically all in one room lol.
i don’t think shes ever took them out. Only place I’ve seen her go is a walk to the chemist cos she had too! Can someone tell her to stop swinging the bleeping camera as well in her day in the life it drives me insane, I don’t know it she’s trying to do a transition she just swings it

Her baby fell out her chair and is screaming and she’s just moaning on live tit mum.

Her attitude is awful 🤣 Passive aggressive answers to every question, rude, controlling and snappy. So jarring, I feel sorry for her children.

She’s literally neglecting them kids it’s depressing.
Shouting at her child for escaping a baby chair then putting her back in the bleeping chair!!!
Irresponsible someone needs to get child services involved