Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
His insta is Neil20jones - He looks happy and free bless him. He has done the spare room up as a games room, put his classic movie posters on the stairs, done the garden out and repainted the living room. He's also been to Dubai and some gigs, and has been taking Samba lessons. Poor guy has probably done more since splitting from Elaine than he did in 10 years with her!
He really looks well and I’m so happy for him.

Haym13

VIP Member
I don't think she has the ability to not overshare, I imagine somewhere on youtube she now has a pregnancy channel. I'm not interested in that type of thing so can't be bothered to search. I also wonder if she is doing TikTok as so many YTers are now at, and again I can't be bothered to look. I just need the link, I am that lazy!!
Haha same 😂😂

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Yeah, i didn't really understand that and I've had two kids. Plus, saying they don't want an 8lb/9lb baby. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. 8lb is average. 9lb might be slightly larger than "average" but, it'll be what it'll be Elaine.
It's crazy... I don't think you have a choice Elaine, love! 😂 I gained about 750 stone with my first and she was 8lb, I was so careful with my eating with my 2nd and only gained about a stone and she came out 9lb 3!!!

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
The weight loss plans were always passing fads, she never realised that all of these diet plans aren’t sustainable for day to day life
If she spent her money on proper nutritional food instead of crap like Cambridge etc she would have seen lasting results
I personally know Elaine and she’s too lazy to think outside the box, I’ve recently been removed from her social media (don’t know why). I think she just wants a harem of online pals who cater to her every whim and don’t disagree with her
Her online presence and absence is a cry for attention and I do hope Neil is doing well without her

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she accidentally forgot to take her pills or was flushing them
True Elaine then deleting all her ‘social friends’. I’d be surprised if she actually has any real friends. Your not the first to come on here and say they’ve been deleted either.