Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She seems to be going out or atleast wanting to go out more and more these days. She hardly ever mentions Neil anymore and she used to always post photos of them together... there’s never any now! It’s more like a friendship than a marriage. Think the age gap and the fact Elaine was just such a young girl when they met, has finally caught up with them.

I think she’s got her eye on someone at work, that’s why she loves her job so much.

Reactions: 11

Mel1990

So she has been on that night away that Neil’s family got them they have only stayed one night and are now going home not using the second night because the beds were too hard.
They have probably realised there is nothing to do during the day and want to get home to the settee and if Elaine stays 2 nights she won’t be able to see her mummy to go tat shopping tomorrow

• Wow
  • Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
She actually posted a picture of her nieces! Her sister has always been very much against photos of them online, elaine has said that before. So either her sister has changed her mind (unlikely!) Or, as per usual, Elaine has gone against her sisters wishes and just did it anyway!

• Wow

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Home by 5:30pm and she’d already had a gin?! Posting “tired” outfit photos even after a 10 hour sleep? Elaine, never have kids. Please.

• Haha
I personally don't think Elaine wants a baby as bad as she does. I think she uses it as a way to guilt Neil and keep him as her little bitch. I think she blames him for it, whether directly or not. As a form of psychological manipulation to keep him feeling poorly about himself. This way he won't feel remotely good about himself cause if he did, he would leave her. This is why she goes for older men too, so she can maintain some sort of 'higher ground'

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Is anyone watching her live atm? 😂😂 she has just said that the when she left her old job for this receptionist role she took a 3k paycut.. she has been offered a new role that is 1k more than at her old place but she “pushed for an extra 4K and got it” do we believe this 😂 if I’m not mistaken that would be an 8k payrise to her current salary and she is still saying she doesn’t know if she wants the job because she just loves being a receptionist 🤔 think I may go and get a job there

Is anyone watching her live atm? 😂😂 she has just said that the when she left her old job for this receptionist role she took a 3k paycut.. she has been offered a new role that is 1k more than at her old place but she “pushed for an extra 4K and got it” do we believe this 😂 if I’m not mistaken that would be an 8k payrise to her current salary and she is still saying she doesn’t know if she wants the job because she just loves being a receptionist 🤔 think I may go and get a job there
Also .. everyone else has a degree or a qualifications in the area but she doesn’t need it because they are sooooo impressed by her people skills

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I think a sick day is due too. Remember the first day at this company last year when she went home sick and was off most of the week? What a thing to do on your first day.

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
So, she makes Neil take photos of her from a step ladder yet she puts him on stories like that. Hes just chilling, being himself, in his mother in laws garden but Elaine cant respect that and plasters him on Instagram. I agree with the person on here the other day, theres some weird controlling behaviour going on. She has to have the upper hand, constantly belittling him either directly or, indirectly.
It doesnt appear to be just with Neil though. She talks down about almost everyone, except her mother.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
All that napping, No wonder she feels ill, I call them ‘death naps’ because they make you feel a million times worse !
Lazy woman needs to exercise for energy, her mental and physical health ! Get some fresh air ffs ! Wake up Elaine

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Ok, ill do a look what I wear for work! A fucking hideous NHS special, no make up, no nails and primarks finest knock off sketchers! But at least I have a full head of hair and eat my lunch in an environment where even though I really dislike them, is not in my car talking to a phone 😂

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Theres no way the staff in M&S looked her up and down. I have never had anything but fantastic customer service, whether it be nipping in for a snack, or having a bra fitting, they've always been lovely!!

Reactions: 10

Ilando

VIP Member
I really hope that she wears that ridiculous skirt on her first day and it splits right up the arse as soon as she tries to sit down

• Haha
Reactions: 10