Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lead85

VIP Member
So she has been on that night away that Neil’s family got them they have only stayed one night and are now going home not using the second night because the beds were too hard.
They have probably realised there is nothing to do during the day and want to get home to the settee and if Elaine stays 2 nights she won’t be able to see her mummy to go tat shopping tomorrow
How rude of her not to stay the two nights when someone has bought it as a gift. I would be fuming if I was Neil’s family. She is full of the worst excuses!

Princess Elaine dosent like the beds 😂

What would she have done if the beds were hard in Morocco? Fly home?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Elaine needs a proper hairdresser not some hairstylist in the shopping center. Her hair is dreadful. She washes her hair daily and never properly conditions with masks. And she pulls hair back so tight while it's wet!! no wonder shes balding!

mummy_3

Chatty Member
oh god.. theyre doing a petition to keep her in her receptionist job and get a pay rise :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellytots

She always puts an old photo next to a recent selfie for these then and now pics, but the thing is, you are always going to look better when you take the photo yourself because you can angle it in a flattering position. She should get someone to take her photo for her and then compare (and not Neil on his ladders!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Knowing how Elaine has been for years im pretty sure theres no such job. She always feels like she has to sound better than she is to a few thousand complete strangers on the internet to make herself feel better, because she knows just how mediocre she is. What receptionist who hasn't been there all that long gets approached like that, and demands an extra 4k for a job she has no experience in? its a load of rubbish. Shes not going to take it because theres nothing to take. Thats just the excuse shes gonna give to make it seem real to the followers she has. Imagine your life is that crap you have to make stuff like this up for complete strangers? Get a life Elaine, literally.

• Haha
  • Heart

daisiemae

The way she’s written ‘my team’ on that post making out she’s some big boss manager 🤣 pathetic

• Haha

Bobsyouruncle

Why on earth is she buying more clothes!! She always wears her jungle top and dressing gown anywaysssssssss.

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
What exactly IS this new job???
Christmas party planner, general eye candy to the boys and CEO of the universe.

So who's betting when she'll hate her new job and wishes she could go back to being receptionist? I'm going with next Tuesday.

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
FE3F4286-06B2-42E1-A75F-D4809C83F96C.jpeg

I’m just ..... wow.

And the other thing that really really bothers me ... it may not anyone else but ... wet hair, side plait. I don’t even know why it bothers me. It just really does.

• Haha

Mel1990

No fashion shows today? 😂
There will be one later in the week as she is going out for leaving drinks on Friday and apparently it’s a more dressier event. Que ordering utter crap unflattering outfits from boohoo.com or very.co.uk (why she has to say the full web address every time) then we can see her tug at some tops that fit fine whilst showing her camel toe in her sausage jeans

• Haha

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Thread title?

Elaine12Jones #5 - she loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns
or
excessive spending for the job she’s pretending.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Making a big deal about have a walk and playing pool with some fella during work. She chats about her colleagues like a teenage girl with a crush. All irrelevant things that must mean a lot to her. Wonder if she would mind Neil spending his lunch hour with some girl! (Obviously I know its not a big deal to us normal folk, but we know what Elaine's like, I bet she would he furious!)

megsmagoo

VIP Member
She’s just a pathetic individual, I’m actually wondering why I’m following her as she makes me quite angry 🤣
- no drive/ambition
- wants to lose weight but won’t
- a seemingly awful relationship with her husband
- sits on the sofa drinking gin is her only social activity
- doesn’t seem to have any friends?
I could go on and on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
It's a miracle guys! Elaine is actually going out tonight with her new team! I'm sure they can't wait to meet their future CEO!

• Haha
Reactions: 11