Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretsoughtout

Lol at the fashion show, love the way she justifies the shoes and cardi! No you are wearing them to make your legs look slimmer and hide the hideous arms. Also thought funny the way she told us why she goes out so early on a Saturday, not reading on here at all are we Elaine.
What was her excuse for going out early? She has me blocked 😂😂

Traceysman

Chatty Member
Keep us updated on her gossip today!! She will never lose weight. I would bet rather a lot of money on that. She can’t do nothing she says she will do.

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
I'm 5ft 2, 12 stone and I'm a size 16! 14 at a push, I don't understand why she just doesn't buy clothes that fit
I'm 5ft 4, 11.7 stone and a comfy size 14 but sometimes a 16, depends on the shop and how the clothes fit. Used to be a size 16-18 and I still wear those clothes, just wear a belt or tuck them in.

Please!! Some pictures

I just think there is no way she is a size 16. She’s only 5’2 and about 15.5 stone.
I'd say a 18-20 for a comfy fit. But then again, she would be a size 16 in maybe some clothes, cause some stores have funny sizing. I think she'd feel so much better about herself if she wore nice fitting clothes and didn't have to look in the mirror and constantly tug at them! She shouldn't feel like she has to wear a certain size to feel "normal".

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Why has her dad given them his car for the foreseeable future? is it because the one she bought recently isn't working? Thats what you get for buying old cheap cars Elaine. Just spend a bit of money and get a nicer one.

Pink

VIP Member
Why she so hung up on her boobs and legs showing it’s not the 1900 we’re u have to hide you can show it off a little. That skirt didn’t look that bad with that black cammi. And that strip dress but the white and the first one size up o why she finely say she gotta be nice to Neil as he went back to work to wait for her amazon delivery 🤔

Traceysman

Chatty Member
Why can’t I find anything on this woman when I search? What is her actual Instagram handle? I don’t follow her but I’m being nosy 😂
I can’t find her on instagram either. Just like to follow the gossip on here. I have watched her vlogs for years, but she has made them all private now. However, if you look up Elaine12jones on YouTube, there are a couple of old videos still on. I just can’t understand why a young woman has no get up and go in her at all!!

Clairie

Tbf I reckon she hasn't made a bad choice especially whith the cover up. Its the print i'm not that keen on but that's just personal taste.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Nothing interesting said, she was just talking concerts. Who she’s seen, who she would like to see, and that Celine Dion is like 72 or something! (She’s actually 51 lol). A bit about work tomorrow being short staffed that’s it really, completely boring.

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Hello Tattlers! Long time lurker, first post!

I’m a Geordie so obviously went straight to insta to have a look at this lady as I’ve never heard of her, and can’t find her using the handle @elaine12jones... does that mean I’m blocked!?

I’ve literally never followed her, looked at her page or even heard of her!
No its Elainesworld. She's private anyway 🙄