Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with you. Finally someone who doesn’t want to drag down another person. I don’t understand the need to constantly bit*h about someone you don’t know. ESP someone who is obviously just trying their best like the rest of us. She provides some much needed entertainment for me whether i agree with her or not but that’s life! I disagree with how some of my own friends behave doesn’t mean what they are doing is ‘wrong’. I personally don’t think she really talks about Daniel that much at all either. She tells us just what we obv want to know. I’d actually love to know more! I’m sure she must get bombarded with questions about what’s going on with them. Just because she posts a few pics of him doesn’t mean they are back together it just means she thinks the relationship he has with the kids is good and she loves him because he their father and obv always will.
🤣🤣🤣
I’ll rephrase that: Just because she posts a pic of him topless in her bed, it does not mean that they are back together; it just means that he has jumped into her bed, when dropping the children off, after they spent the weekend with him, at his Mum’s.
The fact that she had been complaining about him, the week preceding this, and that he has, allegedly, been talking to at least one other woman, on a dating app, since March, is irrelevant, I’m sure.

The change in her Insta is about one thing and one thing only. Money. Risky photos, pictures of her children, documenting drama with her ex means views, likes and comments. It's about money.
The risqué photos of the girls are a complete and utter disgrace.

The change in her Insta is about one thing and one thing only. Money. Risky photos, pictures of her children, documenting drama with her ex means views, likes and comments. It's about money.
Her children aren’t old enough to make informed decisions about what she uploads, in relation to them. She is selling her children's lives and innocence. It is very wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The picture of her sniffing her son’s hair repeatedly was disturbing.

Reactions: 8
It did occur to me that the pic of himself with the child might have been because kiddo had spent a few days & nights with him & maybe it's easier to get kiddo to sleep if he's there etc.

It's more the spoofer-ishness of it sometimes that can grate on me.

Reactions: 2
Since you've decided to join us eimear, why do you think putting your children all over Insta (your daughter yesterday in your new mini dress!) Is a good idea? Particularly as in the past you've constantly alluded to something scary that happened that made you stop selling their lives online. I get that you are your product, I get that. But why sell the children's lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When she worked in radio, nobody had a good word to say about her.
Except Eimear herself of course... she's all about me me me!
She took herself off to America, full of notions. Looking for happiness and like many of these instagrammers doesn't seem to have found it.
I'd rather be anon with my 156 followers and my 9 or 10 likes, living my happy life with good friends and a real relationship. Rather than being part of the circus called being an "influencer"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God love her. She’s obvs bored so decided to join us 😂 No doubt there’s a drunk live coming later.

I totally agree with you. Finally someone who doesn’t want to drag down another person. I don’t understand the need to constantly bit*h about someone you don’t know. ESP someone who is obviously just trying their best like the rest of us. She provides some much needed entertainment for me whether i agree with her or not but that’s life! I disagree with how some of my own friends behave doesn’t mean what they are doing is ‘wrong’. I personally don’t think she really talks about Daniel that much at all either. She tells us just what we obv want to know. I’d actually love to know more! I’m sure she must get bombarded with questions about what’s going on with them. Just because she posts a few pics of him doesn’t mean they are back together it just means she thinks the relationship he has with the kids is good and she loves him because he their father and obv always will.
Been on the G&T’s in the sun again, Eimear?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s funny to see all the new members who have joined, purely to comment on this thread!
Eimear, what an interesting moment that was, to stick up an old pic! Particularly, when your other stories are, generally, more ‘in the moment’!
Whilst we have you here, as an Irish girl who actually lives in London, what’s with the ever-present ‘London Irish’ on your bio? I’ve never really got that, given that you live in deepest Surrey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All the new Eimears! And while you’re here, would really love to know why you pretend to be from Kerry? Are you ashamed of being from the Cross girl?Shame on you for pretending that your father is from the Blaskets. What a charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t say I found the action of sniffing her own child’s hair particularly weird.
maybe I’m weird, but I do that too.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do it, too! I just don’t do it on Instagram. It was more the weird eye-rolling afterwards, coupled with the caption, about still doing it, when Lennon’s in his late 20s...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny to see all the new members who have joined, purely to comment on this thread!
Eimear, what an interesting moment that was, to stick up an old pic! Particularly, when your other stories are, generally, more ‘in the moment’!
Whilst we have you here, as an Irish girl who actually lives in London, what’s with the ever-present ‘London Irish’ on your bio? I’ve never really got that, given that you live in Surrey.
Hello, from a fellow (actual) London Irish girl 👋🏻
I also am baffled by the constant London Irish bio. It’s not as if it makes her unique given the size of the London Irish population.

All the new Eimears! And while you’re here, would really love to know why you pretend to be from Kerry? Are you ashamed of being from the Cross girl?Shame on you for pretending that your father is from the Blaskets. What a charlatan.
One Eimear is more than enough. Your post made me lol when I read the reference to the Cross 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Art Roche, are you, like, an actual artist, like?
Or, did you grow up in an arty house, and, therefore, qualify to call yourself one, by default? Asking for a friend (on this thread)!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.