Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are all members of the mummy blogger cult?
If you look at EVB recent stories, there is a picture of HM holding a baby. It was in the last day. If by all, you mean Courtney Adamo and HM, then yes. Adamo has her own thread too. She’s now in Byron Bay.

If you look at EVB recent stories, there is a picture of HM holding a baby. It was in the last day. If by all, you mean Courtney Adamo and HM, then yes. Adamo has her own thread too. She’s now in Byron Bay.
I’ll spare myself the pain of reading their threads 😂

Sorry can we discuss this mornings story!! Bragging about hairy legs and saying we’re lining her pockets by giving her attention 😂 she honestly infuriates me so much

Reactions: 1
We’re not even being that mean - and we’ve never commented on her hairy legs so I don’t know what that’s about

Reactions: 2
We’re not even being that mean - and we’ve never commented on her hairy legs so I don’t know what that’s about
It’s pure attention seeking...
This whole insta mum brigade are so far up their own and each other’s arses. If they stopped deleting comments on their feed that challenge them, and were more transparent then tattle threads would not even be a thing!

Also, considering you’re going to be on here later, reading what the “trolls” are saying about you.....Hi Eimear!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She is so mad about herself. Jesus those shoes are horrific. They are all wearing them. Not an original idea between the lot a them. I vote we delete her thread, she loves this tit too much and also she is bottom of the barrel relevant. Isn't she like tier 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so mad about herself. Jesus those shoes are horrific. They are all wearing them. Not an original idea between the lot a them. I vote we delete her thread, she loves this tit too much and also she is bottom of the barrel relevant. Isn't she like tier 3?
I agree - can we delete this thread?

Reactions: 2
I agree - can we delete this thread?
She will still be tattled about in the Irish instagrammers thread anyways. If EVB thinks tattle is bad, she must be so naive. I bet she has closer “friends” who are saying much worse behind her back. Her excitement at the prospect of meeting Megan Rose Lane said it all. One of the biggest charlatans on insta. Zero shame monetising every private moment of her daughters life. Vile.

I reckon most of her followers are either bought by her or else they are Russian bots 😂. Her feet up on the seat of the car is SO rude!

Last edited:
Not sure how she’ll be able to read the thread with her head so far up Stacey Solomon’s arse though?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder what ever happened with her friendship with the Saccone jolys? She was right up their arse too when she moved to London.

Another annoying thing is claiming to be from Kerry constantly. She is from Cork, like. Hi Eimear 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what ever happened with her friendship with the Saccone jolys? She was right up their arse too when she moved to London.

Another annoying thing is claiming to be from Kerry constantly. She is from Cork, like. Hi Eimear 👋
Who are the Saccone jolys?

EVB seems very easily impressed by other ‘influencers’ or whatever they call themselves.

Also I agree with the shoes statement - I feel like she only owns like two outfits? Always those ugly shoes and the same, bland beige outfits. For an "infuencer" I'm not being influenced much at all, don't get why brands want to work with her! She has no fashion style and brags out us lining her pockets yet all she does is beg for gifts and shop in charity shops for £2 ugly tops and a homeless mans coat that "makes her look like Diana" (NOT)

• Haha
Also I agree with the shoes statement - I feel like she only owns like two outfits? Always those ugly shoes and the same, bland beige outfits. For an "infuencer" I'm not being influenced much at all, don't get why brands want to work with her! She has no fashion style and brags out us lining her pockets yet all she does is beg for gifts and shop in charity shops for £2 ugly tops and a homeless mans coat that "makes her look like Diana" (NOT)
The Princess Diana coat 😂 I cannot cope!!! She probably doesn’t iron her clothes either, in the hope that she’ll get #gifted a free iron

She is starting to look like some desperate housewife. The pouffy overbleached hair, inflated lips and botoxed face. She is about 5 years younger than me, I just can't relate to it. Why would you start injecting god knows into your face at that age when she is a very attractive woman otherwise. Just stop Eimear, go home make a nice life with your kids and partner and quit the whole influenza game. It clearly causes issues with your mental health and it is just attention seeking nonsense. Stop selling your children out for a few pounds. Stop trying so bleeping hard.

Reactions: 10
All I can say is sweet Jesus

Yes, one page of observations, Eimear - groundbreaking stuff. Very, very dark side of the internet - yes, tell that to the police officers who have PTSD from working in the actual dark side of the internet. People calling you out on selling your children is not the same thing. The trusted community that you’ve built!!!!!!!!!! Just 94k of your closest friends; no weirdos, whatsoever. Get a grip, Eimear. You’re beyond full of tit.
Just going back to this and her bottom comment - not much chance of me or others similar to me reading stuff about myself online that I don’t like as I don’t bleep out my entire life, beliefs, thoughts, feelings to strangers. I also don’t monetise my kids for engagement with strangers. I find her (and others’) little spaces online pretty dark places tbh, in the way they flog, manipulate, lie, portray false realities, use their kids to up engagement in an unregulated industry. The irony though I’m sure, is lost on most of them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.