Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that too!!! Just trying to prove to people they’re happy, makes me doubt them even more- I never trust any couple that overshares on social media it always comes across as a little fake

Speaking of fake - what are the odds that she told her daughter to sit like that so she could film it and put it on her stories ?
Don’t be silly, she found her sitting in that pose, remember....nothing is deliberately staged for the gram in that house.....

Reactions: 3
Lost all respect for her when she went from hiding their faces for privacy to basically whoring them out for money - only reason she shows them now is to earn more and its so transparent

Reactions: 7
Lost all respect for her when she went from hiding their faces for privacy to basically whoring them out for money - only reason she shows them now is to earn more and its so transparent
Her story this morning gushing about special time with her little boy. If it’s such a special time with his mum, he deserves his privacy at the very least.

Reactions: 2
I think she would be suited to a head of marketing or crm role with the right brand.
Maybe something she would do it in the future when all the kids are in school.
The social influencer thing seems like such a slog and you’re always working.

Reactions: 2
I think she would be suited to a head of marketing or crm role with the right brand.
Always working, and not good for someone with existing fragile mental health. An in-house role would be very suitable.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't seem to like her tattle page... I had a bit of sympathy for her but she's so far up her own hole i couldn't care now.. again if it's not ass kissing you're automatically a troll. These people have no concept of reality.. she really needs to get a life.. now I see why her relationship is so rocky

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem to like her tattle page... I had a bit of sympathy for her but she's so far up her own hole i couldn't care now.. again if it's not ass kissing you're automatically a troll. These people have no concept of reality.. she really needs to get a life.. now I see why her relationship is so rocky
She just doesn’t get that people are sick of the bull****these “influencers” spout to people on the daily. It’s all poor me. I’m being bullied. Also...Hi Eimear!!!

All I can say is sweet Jesus

Yes, one page of observations, Eimear - groundbreaking stuff. Very, very dark side of the internet - yes, tell that to the police officers who have PTSD from working in the actual dark side of the internet. People calling you out on selling your children is not the same thing. The trusted community that you’ve built!!!!!!!!!! Just 94k of your closest friends; no weirdos, whatsoever. Get a grip, Eimear. You’re beyond full of tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
All I can say is sweet Jesus

Yes, one page of observations, Eimear - groundbreaking stuff. Very, very dark side of the internet - yes, tell that to the police officers who have PTSD from working in the actual dark side of the internet. People calling you out on selling your children is not the same thing. The trusted community that you’ve built!!!!!!!!!! Just 94k of your closest friends; no weirdos, whatsoever. Get a grip, Eimear. You’re beyond full of tit.
All EVB has now done, is increased traffic into this thread for herself. Couldn’t agree more about the “dark dark side of the internet” crap. You have lived a very sheltered and privileged life, if you think people calling you out on your antics is dark. Try child sex trafficking for a start Eimear.

She clearly created this tread herself to have something in common with Solomon 😂 great timing that it’s right before this amazon event! it’s like you haven’t made it as an influencer until you’ve got a tattle 😂 stop the world man... I want to get off!!!

Reactions: 4
In fairness to her, if she read it properly she’d see several messages where we all expressed concern for her mental health and well-being - she’s comparing us to traffickers and peodophiles saying we’re on the “dark web” when in reality we are her consumers (she’s a business, she brands and sells herself) and we have every right to voice concerns and complaints - she needs to get off her high horse and if she doesn’t like what she reads on here, don’t read it.

Reactions: 5
In fairness to her, if she read it properly she’d see several messages where we all expressed concern for her mental health and well-being - she’s comparing us to traffickers and peodophiles saying we’re on the “dark web” when in reality we are her consumers (she’s a business, she brands and sells herself) and we have every right to voice concerns and complaints - she needs to get off her high horse and if she doesn’t like what she reads on here, don’t read it.
She chose the parts of the thread to support her “troll” narrative. One of her school mum “friends” probably took great pleasure in telling her about the thread.

She constantly plays the martyr and I’m finding it very hard to have any sympathy for her these days

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow the day she posted about how deeply affected she was by the Mod posting on tattle debacle. Majorly OTT.
Along with a good few others I might add.

• Haha
Who the hell is Hungermama?
There’s a thread on her. She was implemented in calling out MoD after her appearance on this site, and trolling her friends, and then bringing about her downfall. HM is a friend of Courtney Adamo.

There’s a thread on her. She was implemented in calling out MoD after her appearance on this site, and trolling her friends, and then bringing about her downfall. HM is a friend of Courtney Adamo.
So they are all members of the mummy blogger cult?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.