Eimear Varian Barry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a despicable piece of work. She couldn't be anymore full of ****. Self centred and why companies get involved with her I have no idea. they are just as bad. Did the River really pay for that???? Strange!!!!
Completely agree. All those photos with her mother now that she is cancer free. Where was she went her mother was going through treatment? I know it was difficult to travel but it was possible and she could have done this safely by reducing contacts before she travelled and going on the ferry. Too much sacrifice to see her sick mother and maybe help out with her care? Probably

Reactions: 7
Completely agree. All those photos with her mother now that she is cancer free. Where was she went her mother was going through treatment? I know it was difficult to travel but it was possible and she could have done this safely by reducing contacts before she travelled and going on the ferry. Too much sacrifice to see her sick mother and maybe help out with her care? Probably
I am sure poor poor Eimear is reading this as we speak and no doubt will have tears on her profile in the coming days but she just makes me sick. The past 2 years have really all been about her and still seems to be like it. Perhaps she just had no friends in Cork which is why she left and why she never comes back. With her recent escapades you can see why. Why don't you just toddle off back across the water.

Reactions: 6
I am sure poor poor Eimear is reading this as we speak and no doubt will have tears on her profile in the coming days but she just makes me sick. The past 2 years have really all been about her and still seems to be like it. Perhaps she just had no friends in Cork which is why she left and why she never comes back. With her recent escapades you can see why. Why don't you just toddle off back across the water.
#petrified

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had an obnoxious friend for years who was a long term gf of Lisa Jordans now husband and they were just painful together. So was her ex fella he was about 4ft and weak for himself. Everyone else she hung around with were useful to make connections and get her jobs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She had an obnoxious friend for years who was a long term gf of Lisa Jordans now husband and they were just painful together. So was her ex fella he was about 4ft and weak for himself. Everyone else she hung around with were useful to make connections and get her jobs.
Don't leave us hanging. More tea, please ☕

Reactions: 7
Is the ex fella called Shane? I remember the two of them around Cork thinking they were Posh and Becks, everyone used to be skitting at them. She got the same haircut and tattoo as VB and all. They were pure cringe 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yep
He got with one of her besties after her who was part of that cringe ‘model’ group that thought they owned cork and I think they are still together now.
He was a car salesman and got her a deal on an open top car. I will never forget seeing her trying to drive it in Wilton’s car park with penneys bags in it. It was so funny she was brutal.

the one she was bff with used to wear crop tops constantly and you’d hear the two of them before you saw them. And when you did you wouldn’t be able to make out their features because they were so caked in sun shimmer tan. And of course she was ‘friends’ with Jordan and Mac attack. They were dodgy.

Is the ex fella called Shane? I remember the two of them around Cork thinking they were Posh and Becks, everyone used to be skitting at them. She got the same haircut and tattoo as VB and all. They were pure cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep
He got with one of her besties after her who was part of that cringe ‘model’ group that thought they owned cork and I think they are still together now.
He was a car salesman and got her a deal on an open top car. I will never forget seeing her trying to drive it in Wilton’s car park with penneys bags in it. It was so funny she was brutal.

the one she was bff with used to wear crop tops constantly and you’d hear the two of them before you saw them. And when you did you wouldn’t be able to make out their features because they were so caked in sun shimmer tan. And of course she was ‘friends’ with Jordan and Mac attack. They were dodgy.
Sorry but for I am at a loss here. Why is it that everywhere one looks or reads it is about EVB, JJ & The Big Mac Attack? Are these the Cork Mafia or something. Do they think they are god's gift and run the place cos from what I can see / read they are not even attractive (yet they think they are the bees knees) and have about as much intelligence as a bag of Tayto put together.

I just find it incomprehensible that they are so well known around the place.

Cork is small and they were all in friend groups that overlapped.
You’d cross the street to avoid them like :ROFLMAO:

Sorry but for I am at a loss here. Why is it that everywhere one looks or reads it is about EVB, JJ & The Big Mac Attack? Are these the Cork Mafia or something. Do they think they are god's gift and run the place cos from what I can see / read they are not even attractive (yet they think they are the bees knees) and have about as much intelligence as a bag of Tayto put together.

Credit where it’s due Eimear was attractive before all the cosmetic work. And she wore clothes well.

Reactions: 2
Cork is small and they were all in friend groups that overlapped.
You’d cross the street to avoid them like :ROFLMAO:
From what I can see they were a right bunch of bullies and still have that stench off them if it did not go their way. Especially yer wan Mac The Knack.

From what I can see they were a right bunch of bullies and still have that stench off them if it did not go their way. Especially yer wan Mac The Knack.
I’d say a lot of people think the same. They were the ones who wanted to have everyone’s attention all the time and would be all over fellas and acted like they were in mean girls.

Yep

Oh god I remember seeing a 'photoshoot' with the 2 of them in the convertible 🤣🤣🤣

I’d say a lot of people think the same. They were the ones who wanted to have everyone’s attention all the time and would be all over fellas and acted like they were in mean girls.
They all need to be taken down a peg or 10. Feffing shimmered up toss pots.

Yeah can also confirm I was in the same year group/ some friend groups as them. EVB had notions even then she was painful and the biggest bully in our class I could tell some awful stories a few I have shared what she did to others and she thought she was the coolest/prettiest most popular of them all. It’s still a running joke in our friend group now looking at how she turned out.

Yeah can also confirm I was in the same year group/ some friend groups as them. EVB had notions even then she was painful and the biggest bully in our class I could tell some awful stories a few I have shared what she did to others and she thought she was the coolest/prettiest most popular of them all. It’s still a running joke in our friend group now looking at how she turned out.
There’s a bang of desperation off the lot of them

Reactions: 3
There’s a bang of desperation off the lot of them
😄 and a lot more too.

How she has turned out now? There is nothing fantastic about how she has turned out now. Nothing to write home there. She is just as bad as the other was.

Who is mac the knack??

Tripe, drisheen and a stay in the Lee while her kids are left behind!!

Reactions: 3
😄 and a lot more too.

How she has turned out now? There is nothing fantastic about how she has turned out now. Nothing to write home there. She is just as bad as the other was.
My take on what Lucozadelover meant is that she was full of herself then but isn't “all that“ now. According to Eimear her life is a big struggle most of the time. It may not be the life she thought back then that she would have.

Does anyone else think that Daniel stopped her taking the kids to Ireland, just in case she didn’t return

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that Daniel stopped her taking the kids to Ireland, just in case she didn’t return
To be honest that sounds more plausible than "I lOsT tHeIr pAsSpOrTs" but knowing how Eimear can't keep tit private she'd be hinting at how awful he is and how 'petrified' he makes her if that were true. No way she'd take the blame for him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.