Eimear Hallahan - @misshallahan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the story with the white nightdress with the strawberries and then the green runners for added effect. Hair greased to her head then 🤢 whoever follows her fashion advice would want to give their head a wobble.

I highly doubt she makes enough from ads to keep up with her shopping addiction.
also, cannot understand how in the hell she afforded a mortgage. It was 100% just in jacks name. I highly doubt her salary or spending habits would be appealing to any bank.
The house is on her parents land is it?

Reactions: 1
I’ve no idea, is it? Regardless, I just can’t see how she would be approved for a mortgage. Her spending habits are insane? She doesn’t really work, does she? I know she has worked for that clothes shop etc before but surely those are minimum wage jobs?

I’ve no idea, is it? Regardless, I just can’t see how she would be approved for a mortgage. Her spending habits are insane? She doesn’t really work, does she? I know she has worked for that clothes shop etc before but surely those are minimum wage jobs?
She could have been working at the time, what does Jack work as? I’d say her parents helped out. Definitely all minimum wage jobs no matter how she is trying to dress it up now. No shade but stop trying to pretend you were manager this manager that for big brands

The house is on family land but regardless building a house nowadays is mad money. It’s not a small house, although not big either she was working part time so I’d imagine is on the mortgage. Her partner has a good job but how it’s keeping them all afloat in todays climate baffles me. They are also planning a wedding…with 2 young kids and her always spending. She’s around Midleton every second day getting takeaway coffees and eating out so how they afford this lifestyle amazes me as this is things people cut back on for mortgages and wedding.
I think she used be lovely and I really wanted her to do well but I think she’s since gotten very unlikeable. She has a fierce size head now around the town, expects you to move out of her way walking past her. It’s awful to see when someone changes like that.
---
He works as a service engineer

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The house is on family land but regardless building a house nowadays is mad money. It’s not a small house, although not big either she was working part time so I’d imagine is on the mortgage. Her partner has a good job but how it’s keeping them all afloat in todays climate baffles me. They are also planning a wedding…with 2 young kids and her always spending. She’s around Midleton every second day getting takeaway coffees and eating out so how they afford this lifestyle amazes me as this is things people cut back on for mortgages and wedding.
I think she used be lovely and I really wanted her to do well but I think she’s since gotten very unlikeable. She has a fierce size head now around the town, expects you to move out of her way walking past her. It’s awful to see when someone changes like that.
---

He works as a service engineer
You can see her notions a mile away. She is definitely getting paid by that flamingo place & not marking it ad.

You can see her notions a mile away. She is definitely getting paid by that flamingo place & not marking it ad.
She was working with a bridal shop and gave that up. Not sure how she’s getting away with all the clothes she’s advertising for flamingo. She’s spinning it that people are asking her which is bull. She’s down in that shop half the week.

• Heart
She was working with a bridal shop and gave that up. Not sure how she’s getting away with all the clothes she’s advertising for flamingo. She’s spinning it that people are asking her which is bull. She’s down in that shop half the week.
I doubt they are making back what they are paying her. Her engagement is very poor, I suspect most of her followers are fake. Most micro influencers with those numbers have a loyal following & solid engagement, she doesn’t. I reported her posts during the week anyway. They need to be marked correctly

Ya she's after getting a dog I'm sure. Something to drag along on the walks to pose with the coffee cups 🙄 the notions.

She was obviously getting the facial for free to say she turned up with no money but was she not going to leave a tip? I’d be so ashamed of my life to be such a beg

She was obviously getting the facial for free to say she turned up with no money but was she not going to leave a tip? I’d be so ashamed of my life to be such a beg
Did she say that? I must’ve missed it. That clinic have a lot of influencers out the last couple weeks giving them free treatments so you can be sure hers was free.
Ya the dog is just an accessory like most of her impulse buys.

Did she say that? I must’ve missed it. That clinic have a lot of influencers out the last couple weeks giving them free treatments so you can be sure hers was free.
Ya the dog is just an accessory like most of her impulse buys.
She said she was early for her appointment & wanted to go for a coffee but had no card & no money so Jack had to come back with money. She’s such a beg. I tip for treatments I pay for. I’d shrivel up & die before I’d take a free treatment & not even tip

She said she was early for her appointment & wanted to go for a coffee but had no card & no money so Jack had to come back with money. She’s such a beg. I tip for treatments I pay for. I’d shrivel up & die before I’d take a free treatment & not even tip
Especially when it’s free, as you say imagine turning up, getting it for free and not giving anything. I know her card got hacked she said but it wouldn’t hurt to have a small tip on her. Not a fan of that clinic after seeing how many influencers they are working with lately.

Reactions: 2
Especially when it’s free, as you say imagine turning up, getting it for free and not giving anything. I know her card got hacked she said but it wouldn’t hurt to have a small tip on her. Not a fan of that clinic after seeing how many influencers they are working with lately.
I won’t pay for treatments in a place that panders to the huns. They cost enough as it is & I work very hard for my money.
It puts me right off