Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessiefal24

Where does she get all the money to buy all the clothes & shoes? Surely they can’t be pulling in that money

Reactions: 4

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She doesn’t mark a single post correctly. Gifted is not good enough anymore. She’s getting so much for free lately can she not do what she is meant to do. I’m reporting all her posts.

Reactions: 4

Snazzy

VIP Member
I remember her from her time working in Flamingo boutique, she seems to be gone extremely painful

Reactions: 3

corkspill

VIP Member
She said she was early for her appointment & wanted to go for a coffee but had no card & no money so Jack had to come back with money. She’s such a beg. I tip for treatments I pay for. I’d shrivel up & die before I’d take a free treatment & not even tip
Especially when it’s free, as you say imagine turning up, getting it for free and not giving anything. I know her card got hacked she said but it wouldn’t hurt to have a small tip on her. Not a fan of that clinic after seeing how many influencers they are working with lately.

Jessiefal24

What I want to know is where does she get the Money for all her clothes, shoes and handbags?? Like there’s no way she could afford it all

Snazzy

VIP Member
A few requested a thread for Eimear so here ye go. A insta hun from Cork, Ireland.
A good few asking for a thread for “Casual Weekend Style”, lots of undeclared ads, a pout & notions - wonder could you do us a favour 🙏 pretty please

corkspill

VIP Member
The house is on her parents land is it?
The house is on family land but regardless building a house nowadays is mad money. It’s not a small house, although not big either she was working part time so I’d imagine is on the mortgage. Her partner has a good job but how it’s keeping them all afloat in todays climate baffles me. They are also planning a wedding…with 2 young kids and her always spending. She’s around Midleton every second day getting takeaway coffees and eating out so how they afford this lifestyle amazes me as this is things people cut back on for mortgages and wedding.
I think she used be lovely and I really wanted her to do well but I think she’s since gotten very unlikeable. She has a fierce size head now around the town, expects you to move out of her way walking past her. It’s awful to see when someone changes like that.
---
I’ve no idea, is it? Regardless, I just can’t see how she would be approved for a mortgage. Her spending habits are insane? She doesn’t really work, does she? I know she has worked for that clothes shop etc before but surely those are minimum wage jobs?
He works as a service engineer

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d love to know how she is getting these speaking events. What would she know about anything? Her following is largely bought followers. Her engagement is piss poor

Reactions: 1

Howiya12

I’ve no idea, is it? Regardless, I just can’t see how she would be approved for a mortgage. Her spending habits are insane? She doesn’t really work, does she? I know she has worked for that clothes shop etc before but surely those are minimum wage jobs?

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Did she say that? I must’ve missed it. That clinic have a lot of influencers out the last couple weeks giving them free treatments so you can be sure hers was free.
Ya the dog is just an accessory like most of her impulse buys.
She said she was early for her appointment & wanted to go for a coffee but had no card & no money so Jack had to come back with money. She’s such a beg. I tip for treatments I pay for. I’d shrivel up & die before I’d take a free treatment & not even tip

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I highly doubt she makes enough from ads to keep up with her shopping addiction.
also, cannot understand how in the hell she afforded a mortgage. It was 100% just in jacks name. I highly doubt her salary or spending habits would be appealing to any bank.