Effysjourney fake as her teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to the same hospital as Effy for weight loss surgery last year and I can honestly say the experience was great - I had a different coordinator than Effy who answered all my questions for me when I got there the staff were all lovely, especially the nurses and my surgeon came to visit me daily.

Saying that, I wouldn't recommend the hospital for plastics or getting your teeth done - Her's isn't even the worst I've seen from them and her thigh scars seem big compared to other places. She isn't the best ambassador for them in my opinion.
Agree the weight loss Surgery was a success for her but the plastics are really badly done.

Glad to hear your went well.

Reactions: 1
She's off to the police as she calls them about us here.(their guards here in ireland) and you only on about your son using American terms.

She has a big fb post up about being a household name 🤣🤣🤣 and were all trolls.

She's off to the police as she calls them about us here.(their guards here in ireland) and you only on about your son using American terms.

She has a big fb post up about being a household name 🤣🤣🤣 and were all trolls.
Off she goes 🙄🙄

Her swimsuit and bikini photos popped up on my feed.

She really is an advertisement to not go for plastic surgery. The results are shocking.

She didn’t last long in New Zealand definitely not long enough to open a pageant school before she separated from the husband and ran back to Ireland with the kids blasting him on all social media and was homeless for awhile until of course she got a free house.

She is the perfect example of how not to have a tummy tuck. I would be fuming with the tummy tuck.

Not enough taken off at all. I don't know of she had a full 360 but she should've been recommended that. She still has a loose tyre and would need a revision and and a reverse to make it even look half decent.

I'll not be going there for ANY work.

And she's off tagging the hairdressers. Its a known fact she contacted the owners and stated she was miss cork and if they did her hair she would show it off but you will never see #BA on her stories.

That salon the girls are very nice and work so hard and not even so much as a bunch of flowers or a bottle or wine has she ever turned up with. All take take take. Boils my blood

Only seeing this thread now... thought it was just me who could see straight through her falseness! She 100% bought followers too! All of a sudden she hits 10k ....please!!! She bought a gym set from some random online shop it didn't fit like the model on the site (maybe cos she's 6 foot and size 6) Tore the shop to shreds then a week later does a comp for said set claiming she's running a comp with them yet doesn't tag them or anything and some poor fool wins the set she'd tried on!!🤮🤮 I know someone who emailed slimming World asking how someone who's had a gastric band can be slimmer of the year! One week she's slimming World next thing she has herbalife delivered to her door!! She'd actually sell her soul!

Reactions: 6
Only seeing this thread now... thought it was just me who could see straight through her falseness! She 100% bought followers too! All of a sudden she hits 10k ....please!!! She bought a gym set from some random online shop it didn't fit like the model on the site (maybe cos she's 6 foot and size 6) Tore the shop to shreds then a week later does a comp for said set claiming she's running a comp with them yet doesn't tag them or anything and some poor fool wins the set she'd tried on!!🤮🤮 I know someone who emailed slimming World asking how someone who's had a gastric band can be slimmer of the year! One week she's slimming World next thing she has herbalife delivered to her door!! She'd actually sell her soul!
Who got a gastric Band?