Effysjourney fake as her teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Requested thread to discuss Effy.

She has a public page with over 10k following and is promoting herself as a blogger without any openness or transparency.

Reactions: 2
Doubt she even understands that she has to declare ads etc. Bit dim

Reactions: 1
She went and got more work done a few weeks ago in the middle of a world pandemic! Does she work?

Trust me she's far from dim, she knows exactly what she's up to there is no flies on her. She now works for irmet hospital booking in patient's and referring people for surgery but yet states to people she paid in full for both surgeries when she did not. Very misleading and does not declare anything.

When asked what she paid she states "oh everyone's price will be different. When in fact the only price difference is what you require for skin removal E.T.C.

Don’t know if I would trust that hospital after seeing her results

Reactions: 3
The teeth 🤭 I actually can't look at her without laughing. Like some of the ones on insta have veneers they look grand you know their fake but hers look crazy and don't fit right at all. If I got them I wouldn't show myself in public and I'd be suing the ass off them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her dad had heart surgery one day and drove to her house two days later. Strange....

I'm still confused how you can be slimmer of the year after having weight loss surgery???????????

Trust me they are all a strange family, nothing makes sense with any of them.
Very strange family. For years she wasn't talking to her parents at all they weren't even at her wedding, she accused her dad of sexually assaulting her. Was never true as far as I'm aware.

• Wow
I wonder are the social welfare aware that she is working and has income from her "hospital job" while she's claiming carers or domcillary for 1 of her kids? Those kids rare themselves anyway always have. Everyone down here can see that.

Her teeth i just have no words left, its like she has a mouth full of marbles, the length of them. Rotten

This one is tryna be someone years isn’t she the one who ran the kiddie pageants , then got married on stage in the Everyman and now this ..... the stories bout this one and her bunch 🤫 even the name change..... STEPHANIE to EFFY 🤣🤣🤣 ffs

• Haha
Yup this is her. Wants to be the centre of attention everywhere she goes. Talking last night about her surgery referring to thr hospital as "we dont recommend this and that " sorry did you get a medical degree that no one knows about?

Very dangerous to be advising surgery and the ins and outs of it when you have no medical backround. This is her out and out latches onto anything for a freebie. People down here avoid her

Don’t know if I would trust that hospital after seeing her results
I went to the same hospital as Effy for weight loss surgery last year and I can honestly say the experience was great - I had a different coordinator than Effy who answered all my questions for me when I got there the staff were all lovely, especially the nurses and my surgeon came to visit me daily.

Saying that, I wouldn't recommend the hospital for plastics or getting your teeth done - Her's isn't even the worst I've seen from them and her thigh scars seem big compared to other places. She isn't the best ambassador for them in my opinion.

This one is tryna be someone years isn’t she the one who ran the kiddie pageants , then got married on stage in the Everyman and now this ..... the stories bout this one and her bunch 🤫 even the name change..... STEPHANIE to EFFY 🤣🤣🤣 ffs

Married on stage 😂🙈
Just googled her real name, and she’s also tried to get into big brother 🙈

• Haha
She wouldnt spend christmas that one so you can be sure it didn't come out of her pocket. I remember a story years ago about how she set up a wedding party business and took off with peoples money, it was all over red fm that time.

Reactions: 4
Ya I know there’s meant to be plenty of stories alright with this one ... maybe that’s why she changed her name 🤣 sounds like herself and Supergomslimming could be besties 😛😂

Ya I know there’s meant to be plenty of stories alright with this one ... maybe that’s why she changed her name 🤣 sounds like herself and Supergomslimming could be besties 😛😂
Spill them all! I was reading that they were going to open a pageant school when they moved to New Zealand 😂🙈