Effysjourney fake as her teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only started following this person recently when all of the people in work were talking about how she bullied a poor girl with hearing difficulties and stripped her of one her pagent titles.
The poor girl is apparently heart broken, anyone know if this is true?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I only started following this person recently when all of the people in work were talking about how she bullied a poor girl with hearing difficulties and stripped her of one her pagent titles.
The poor girl is apparently heart broken, anyone know if this is true?
Haven't heard anything like that but I have heard some pretty rotten stuff through a close friend of hers, she accused her father of sexual assault years ago when he actually didn't, fell out with entire family over it for years..now happy families again. Scammed people out of money in the Southside few years ago. This one is a weapon.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Haven't heard anything like that but I have heard some pretty rotten stuff through a close friend of hers, she accused her father of sexual assault years ago when he actually didn't, fell out with entire family over it for years..now happy families again. Scammed people out of money in the Southside few years ago. This one is a weapon.
Wow that is awful, the poor girl is a friend of a girl I work withand she is distraught at how she was treated by effy.

Reactions: 1
Wow that is awful, the poor girl is a friend of a girl I work withand she is distraught at how she was treated by effy.
I can imagine. Nothing but a bully. Hope she's okay now. Anyone else have any tea for us ? There has to lots more. I'm sorry but those teeth are just plain bleeping weird. Imagine paying for them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1