Eden Harvz #65 Nala’s baby put “baby” in a corner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MORNING EDEN AND LOYD
Just reminding you of a couple months ago when you said you were moving over to Facebook
You literally have 3k followers
As a mother I am already embarrassing but choosing be extra embarrassed for you ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
MORNING EDEN AND LOYD
Just reminding you of a couple months ago when you said you were moving over to Facebook
As a mother I am already embarrassing but choosing be extra embarrassed for you ❤
It’s the fact she said getting 10k followers would not be an issue ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
3k 😂😂😂😂 where's the rest of her 3 million followers 💀💀

but she gets like 10 comments on her TikTok's so some of the Facebook followers are probably brought.
Eden who?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MORNING EDEN AND LOYD
They'll still be asleep, it's hard work lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Freya really needs to stop trying to make this tiktok thing work, its embarrassing watching her!! its like she really has to think about what's saying, there's nothing natural and her chat just doesn't flow! She comes across as really low intelligence!

Reactions: 22
Freya really needs to stop trying to make this tiktok thing work, its embarrassing watching her!! its like she really has to think about what's saying, there's nothing natural and her chat just doesn't flow! She comes across as really low intelligence!
And why’s she posting looking like Roy Cropper off Corrie when her sisters a big time millionaire 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wait, who in the world enjoys a stomach bug?? NO ONE wants that. Does that mean we all have Emetophobia? Prick

Reactions: 15
the way she was kissing Chai in the video about her getting her nails clipped made my skin crawl. honestly couldn't watch the whole thing as it was annoying me so much watching her give her dog these soft kisses every 0.02 seconds whilst eye bleeping herself in the camera. i'm all for giving your dog a little kiss but there was something so weird about it! she's definitely a wrongun.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What on earth have I just watched, sorry but at 15 I most certainly wasn’t in a park watching boys do this…….. how sad and pathetic she has posted something that looks so disturbing to her young army of minions! ☹

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Saw this and immediately thought of Eden and LL (and the whole Harvey clan tbh)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slight dig at the Harvey hulmes from Sevda 🤣
She sells her soul with every single advert she does because she doesn't use any of the products she promotes 🤣🤣. The hypocrisy! Sev sold her soul when she started using her child for content! They're all wrongens on this app, I'm starting to realise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else sad the bad reviews on their Facebook page stopped? I was really enjoying them. Hasn’t been a new one in ages. Can you all pop over and leave some more please.

Thanks much 🙏
---
Her hair looks bleeping nice. For fucks sake. I hope it drops out.
Don’t worry she won’t keep it. Never known someone to chop and change their hair so often. Makes me think whenever she finds out Polly pocket fancies someone or says another girls hair looks nice Done a certain way. She rushes out to change hers. She’s really that insecure.

Not sure why she’s so bothered about his opinion, why she thinks the sun shines out of his ass or why she gets para about him going on nights out without her. There’s ABSOLUTELY NOTHING desirable about some private prep school kid trying act like he’s hard 🤣 stop it. He honestly makes me cringe. No NORMAL person would go near it 🤢

Note to Eden. There’s usually a reason why men a whole decade older have to date girls so much younger than themselves. Careful now 😘🚩🚩🚩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen Casper's video about when needy eedy "illness" started? She's been called out on the school trip air b&b thing too 😂😂I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course she was told she’d pass her driving test in three weeks but then covid happened so she didn’t 😂😂😂😂 and then when she wanted to pick it back up, her instructor was now disabled.
So full of tit honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Of course she was told she’d pass her driving test in three weeks but then covid happened so she didn’t 😂😂😂😂 and then when she wanted to pick it back up, her instructor was now disabled.
So full of tit honestly
The more the day goes on the more I get annoyed. Why has she got a big nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So full of tit honestly
Because she couldn't have practiced with her sisters who have cars or found a new instructor lol. It's everyone else's fault as usual
---
The more the day goes on the more I get annoyed. Why has she got a big nose?
Her nose is so big because of all the lies she tells 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.