Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostguy

VIP Member
You were on here talking about her in 2022, stopped and came back with a hate page that made her cry and didn't care. But now she's contacted you, she's none of the things you have called her? Embarrassing

Can all Eden fans please leave the building

• Heart
Reactions: 46

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I think it’s clear this person holds Eden in high regard and just wanted some validation from her.

As @Lovethegossipme said, what exactly can she come with receipts for? A written letter from the doctor saying “I can confirm eden harvz isn’t an ableist racist transphobic vulgar blackfishing compulsive lying using money grabbing narc”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I bet Holly will be the next person on the podcast 😂😂 coming next week
'The truth behind tattle'
'from fan to troll now back to fan'
I don't know what I was expecting from all this Jason/holly crap but I definitely didn't expect it to be a grown ass 35yr old woman who arse licks Eden 😂😂 what a way to be spending your mid 30's 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ghostguy

VIP Member
I’ve not been “paid off” to take videos down. I’ve not been given any money. Which is an odd thing to say as why would that even be a thing that happens. Yes I had been messaging with Eden and she sent a lot of receipts through. Was honest about a lot of things that we really all do not know about. I was like oh shit she’s actually being brutally honest. Nothing I did was for attention. I was literally just an idiot and made a page up that started being for people who wanted to see the videos from patreon. Then when I came back on here I did get sucked in again. No I’m not now ass licking anyone. No I’ve not said anything about any posts people have put on tattle. No I havnt had any messages from people or revealed anyone’s names. I’m just an idiot who didn’t understand things that I suppose a lot of people wouldn’t without talking to that person directly which should probably been the first port of call. There’s a lot of stuff that’s been said that I’ve been very surprised with the receipts she’s come with. Which she didn’t even need to do but she did willingly to prove she hadn’t lied.
Firstly, Eden has paid people for silence before. That's why that was mentioned. Secondly, what a load of shit. Send the receipts and prove us wrong.

End of the day, you're slagging someone off and posting to upset them, while being a bum lick to them at the same time. It's fake. But you take the high ground now you've been exposed

• Heart
Reactions: 42

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Lloyds insta story "having a rolex isn't a flex if it tells you when your lunch break is over"

Shup up elf boy, having designer clobber on the knock isn't a flex either but here you are stomping around in clothes you haven't even paid for in full yet! Soggy little wanker.
Wtf is his problem with people who work? It’s like he has internalised classism for the man he used to be. Some people inherit a watch, some people save years of wages to be able to afford one as a goal, there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
LLL ❤ a legend to the thread. I have been thinking about you this week with the excitement. I hope you're doing well!
I'm good thank you. I hope you are too ❤

I'm just such a busy person being the back bone of tiktok, raising 4 inbred clumps of drain hair AND getting things down from high places for my minature husband that I barely have time to post on here!

Anyway, must dash, I've got a jealous little fan to pay off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Aside from the fact it’s inappropriate to film a child in the toilets and use a child for content to boost your ego by having teen girls saying how great you are…using SOMEONE else’s child is just even more sickening. And yes, if I was lee I’d be royally fucked off. Taking your little lad to the men’s bathroom and letting him be independent for the first time is a father and son thing to do and I’m sure lee doesn’t want someone who’s been in his sons life for 2 minutes doing it with him. Especially Lloyd, who’s been outed for having an input into their divorce. Lloyd thinks he’s untouchable and hard as nails. He’s a tiny little troll with high heels on and Lee I wouldn’t blame you if you knocked him clean out mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
For whoever said I’ve deleted my comment..I’ve not.
yes I do have ADHD, diagnosed when I was 13, and?
I’m not showing them because she’s sent me them to prove to me the things I’ve said are not lies. I’ve already been a twat and posted shitty things about her. I’m not sharing anything else. Eden doesn’t have my log in details for this. No she didn’t help me write a message on here. Wtf
---
I’ve spoken to Eden before. I’m not obsessed and trying to get her attention. Also for everyone saying I act like her with how I talk. It’s literally my voice. Me doing a voice over on tiktoks I sound different. Insane that people think I’m trying to be her because you all claim I’m faking my accent or whatever you’re implying.
---
She’s not share it publicly probably because she doesn’t feel the need to because it’s not anyone’s business.
Holly/Jason/Eden/Yaz/Sof/Little legs/Don Carla

Whoever you are, do yourself a favour and just deactivate your account. You've been outed as a fan who just wanted some attention. You've got it now.

It's just embarrassing now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Noo the Holly who is that god awful Laura's mod is Holly who flits between anyone 'big on titktok... one of yazzys many 'best friends!'

Can we stop commenting on Holly/Jason now also, she's had way too much of our time and attention now, let her go be ignored in Ebens DMs again...

#hollywho? #jasonwho? Get in the bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Lollypop.

What’s Eden been brutally honest about? That Lloyd stood on a box to cut the cake? Is there photographic evidence of his boosters on a box?

Go and be on her podcast, she’d get the views of a turned troll and you’d get the attention you desperately crave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37