Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Each to their own but I’ve never understood why people change outfits at weddings? We get married very soon and I only have a wedding dress, I paid enough for it I want to make the most of it 🤣

Reactions: 35

nittygrittyditty91

The fact Tik Tok is so important on her wedding day, shows it’s all for the wrong reasons.
I find it proper sad. I wouldn’t be looking at my phone on my wedding day!

• Heart

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
‘I don’t want my bubble burst’ so why did you start posting your pics IMMEDIATELY after you got married then Eden you greedy goblin

kyotoprincess

Normally when you get married, it’s to someone who you have shared a life with for several years. It’s a day you look forward to because it’s all you’ve been planning for and thinking about for the last year and a bit. You’ve worked hard to save money and you’ve been driving yourself crazy over all the little details because it’s a day which holds great significance for you. You’re going to be surrounded by your family and your friends who have seen your relationship grow and they know that this is the start of a new chapter in your life.

You cannot tell me that this is what she’s had envisaged for her wedding day since she was a little girl. The fact she’s watching tiktok lives on her wedding just shows that she doesn’t actually care about marrying Lloyd but that’s because they’re doing it for the wrong reasons. They care more about what other people think and trying to prove them wrong that they’ve lost sight of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In the clip she's posted talking to one of the kids, she's saying "do you think I look pretty?" 😂😭 constantly seeking validation from anyone. How about telling the kid they look pretty/handsome first

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just popping into the thread quickly so apologies if anything I say is repeated...

This has to be the most underwhelming "influencer" wedding I've seen. The whole engagement felt like 90 day fiance, and the wedding just seems so shit 😂 it's like she only got married for the (sub-standard) content.

My favourites have been the latest photos where Eden has to literally be almost on her knees to be the same height as Lloyd 😂😂😂

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #60 Eden and Little Lloyd have had their big day but if you want to watch the video you’ll have to pay… (or read this thread)

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So the reason she’s not posting it is because of her friends and family that she cares about? But now she’s going to post it on YouTube in a month after making people pay for it 😂😂
---

Ah I bet she’s gone in and hidden the amount of Patreons and money she makes so it’s not visible to people you can do that! Doesn’t want people to see how desperate she is clearly 😂
so why not just enjoy your bubble and wait a month to post on youtube

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Gos_Sip Girl

It's really unhealthy to be so attached to one person were you can't even spend a night apart without having a breakdown. I'm not sure why her, or anyone in her comments think this is normal behaviour.
Obviously it's ok to miss your partner, but to be that obsessive about it will only end in tears for her.
As much as I can't stand her. I do think she'd benefit in seeing someone about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33