Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s that bothered about him leaving she’d bloody go with him and stay at his house with him! She makes no sense
He’s probably not let her 😅 they need time apart, they’re only a month into their relationship. Time apart is healthy.

Reactions: 2
Lloyds nightmare would be waking to the jolly green giant standing over him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A supportive boyfriend? Who would’ve known she even had a boyfriend. As for the parents being supportive, I doubt it as much. Her parents don’t have a say in what she does. She controls them more like 😂 she even stated in the live earlier how she doesn’t give her parents a thought when she’s about to have sex. I think we all know you don’t have respect for anybody anyway, but still.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
A supportive boyfriend? Who would’ve known she even had a boyfriend. As for the parents being supportive, I doubt it as much. Her parents don’t have a say in what she does. She controls them more like 😂 she even stated in the live earlier how she doesn’t give her parents a thought when she’s about to have sex. I think we all know you don’t have respect for anybody anyway, but still.
The colour of that foundation compared to her actual skin colour 🥴

Reactions: 2
Rosie bush is live talking about the property boss. She's saying he's not racist he's not fat phobic it was ten years ago. Nobody cares. He's just a tit husband.

Point flew right over your head then Rosie mate? Cause there's other serious allegations!

Imagine being lonely; having followed Eden for comfort and you read this. Can we not flex about our lives 24/7 and consider the people viewing your stuff are lonely or struggle with mental health. So smug to be like I have the best support 🥰 when people in your comments tell you that you are their only support or comfort.

He’s probably not let her 😅 they need time apart, they’re only a month into their relationship. Time apart is healthy.
You can actually see its genuine tears/crying in this video, but when she uses tears in an "acting video" it doesn't look the same, also cue her doing a crying photo shoot so she doesn't have to recycle the old crying photos for a video

Reactions: 1
You can actually see its genuine tears/crying in this video, but when she uses tears in an "acting video" it doesn't look the same, also cue her doing a crying photo shoot so she doesn't have to recycle the old crying photos for a video
I was thinking this. Like why the crying videos again 😂. I find them hilarious personally but crying because your boyfriend went home is so sad. She’s a weirdo

Reactions: 4
OMG GET A LIFE.
It's the "finally" part for me - she's in her early 20s but makes it sound like she's a 50 year old divorcee finally experiencing true love after a previous unhappy marriage. Grow up and stop telling young girls that having a man is the only thing in the world to validate you.

Reactions: 14
Every boyfriend she’s had, she claims she’s so in love with them. If you go back to the videos where she’s talking about them, she says how she was so in love with the one called Dan but they just drifted because they spent so much time together.. 🌚 Marvin, she probably loved him as well. It’s all for show and to show off that someone actually “wants” her and she’s in a relationship when nobody actually cares deep down.

She’s just sat on live eating her snots from her nose. She’s disgusting!

“I don’t give a duck, I’ll do it in camera. Good for the immune system!”
Sorry even if I did enjoy the absolute pleasure of eating my bogeys I wouldn’t share it with the world like it’s something to be proud of.🤣 Absolutely rank. Bet Lloyd thinks that too I mean cmon. If he says it isn’t then he’s officially down BAD. Wrapped round her fishy fingers. I think all will change when he gets handed a glass of piss to drink.

Then he’ll see what this family’s all about.

Every boyfriend she’s had, she claims she’s so in love with them. If you go back to the videos where she’s talking about them, she says how she was so in love with the one called Dan but they just drifted because they spent so much time together.. 🌚 Marvin, she probably loved him as well. It’s all for show and to show off that someone actually “wants” her and she’s in a relationship when nobody actually cares deep down.
And she left all her previous boyfriends for someone else. That must be why she's so insecure about little Lloyd. She's done it soo many times so what's to stop him from doing it.
I actually quite like the little guy,he engages with followers and seems fairly decent. I can't imagine a 33 year old putting up with the possessiveness of a young and attention seeker for much longer. Being clingy is such a turn off 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.