Echoes (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on episode 2 and scratching my head. I don't know how long I can stay interested, the lead isn't a great actress and the characters are annoying.

I dunno who's who between Leni and Gina.

Anyone else hate-watching?

The most confusing series I have ever watched! They make it so hard to tell who’s on the screen 😩 I have given up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The most confusing series I have ever watched! They make it so hard to tell who’s on the screen 😩 I have given up haha
Yeah I lasted another episode and gave up. Too boring to require so much work to watch.

Leni wears her hair in the side braid and Gina looks like she has nicer hair 🤷‍♀️
I've watched it all. It's only 7 episodes so that's only 4 left for you right? There are few nice twists that happen.

Reactions: 1
I finished watching this last week, took me a while to get into it. Totally ridiculous but once I start watching something I need to find out how it ends lol.
Apparently there’s going to be a second series can you believe!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I found it was easier to know who was who with the subtitles on but later in the series they tend to stay as who they are and dont swap with one having a side plait

One of the worst Netflix shows I've ever seen.The ending was so flat and disappointing.

One of the worst Netflix shows I've ever seen.The ending was so flat and disappointing.
Yeah, it is very poor. Anyone thinking of watching this, don't bother. I feel like Netflix shows are declining in quality all the time. This one also seemed to run out of money towards the end; the green screen in the final episode was terrible. Such poor quality.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I loved this!
I dunno, I found it an easy watch and the story moved relatively quick, I pretty much got all 7 episodes watched in an evening.

• Heart
I'm embarrassed to admit that I loved this!
I dunno, I found it an easy watch and the story moved relatively quick, I pretty much got all 7 episodes watched in an evening.
I also really enjoyed it, albeit I can understand the confusion between characters because I found that too.