Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
That scene when Gray told Tina the knives were the wrong way up in the dishwasher gave me chills. Poor Chantelle :cry: His kids are turning against him over what Tina said. This isn't going to end well for Tina ๐Ÿ™€

Reactions: 14

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've been watching on and off recently but do we know where Jane is these days? Is Bobby supposed to be still in contact with her or is she never mentioned?
She was scared off by Max and then didn't return. It was a really weird exit which didn't make any sense. I think she was terrified of Bobby (well he did try to kill her) Jane is never mentioned now.

Mind you who can blame her really........
what sensible woman would want to be married to Ian and have an unstable son who might club her with the hand sanitizer at any moment? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Yeah what was all that about. On Friday we werenโ€™t sure whether Ian was going to pull through. Suddenly heโ€™s getting out of a taxi looking right as rain apart from a small plaster on the back of his head.

Must have made a miraculous recovery over the weekend, nurses at Walford general have done a sterling job๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
So since lockdown we've lost Jags and then quickly lost Habiba who I didn't know was leaving and was disappointed about. It's already been announced Ian is having a break and both Max and Kush are leaving, as is Tina. I don't know if anyone else is leaving but that's a lot of the cast in such a small time frame window.

• Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Don't know where to start with evil Suki's poker game ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it was such an obvious set up you have to wonder if poor Kush has lost his mind during lockdown. The only possible explanation is that he's so desperate to get away from the Slater family that he'd take being homeless as a viable alternative ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I think Mick will believe Katy and think that he imagined it but then Stewart (or someone else) will say she had groomed them too and it'll be the big Christmas showdown

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
I was really bored with EE before lockdown but I think the break has done it the world of good!

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I like Tina too and am sad she's going. Gray could kill half the square the way things are going and team up with Lucas ๐Ÿ˜ there won't be anyone left!

I didn't know that Habiba had left the show which is a shame because I preferred her to her sister.

I really can't stand halfwit Callum, he's doing my head in ๐Ÿ˜’

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Will Sharon ever have that baby? Sheโ€™s been pregnant forever though her and Louise were due babies quite close since they found out around the same time ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Tina is incredibly dim. Who accuses a man they consider dangerous when they are living under his roof?
Come on Tina surely running a gay bar would ensure that you actually had some gay friends that would put you up. ๐Ÿ™„

Anyway I was sort of hoping that both Gray and Lucas would become serial killers in Walford so we can get rid of annoying cast members.

Martin not telling Ruby and Stacey that he muddled up their gifts was so lame ๐Ÿ˜ and unrealistic.

Still I like how Lucas has developed the ability to become invisible at will ๐Ÿ˜ƒ do they teach that in prison now? ๐Ÿ˜œ

And what happened to the copper who escaped from Stuart's freezer? Has that been explained?๐Ÿคช

Last edited:

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I feel like the coppers in Walford are so shit, and so bent that it is only a matter of time before AC-12 swoop in, Ted Hastings, Steve Arnott and Kate Fleming turn up and also miraculously solve every murder in EastEnders history.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Iโ€™ve had ocd for 20 years and last night really triggered me :cry: but itโ€™s good to see awareness, itโ€™s still so overlooked.
How is Kathy 70!!??? Well 65 in real life. I need some of whatever she uses :LOL:

Reactions: 12
Yes, I thought the same about Mick too, his face looks a little puffier & the long hair slicked back adds at least a decade to him.
Heโ€™s let himself go a bit over lockdown. I wish Ben would realise the salons are back open so he can get rid of that awful side shade!

• Haha
Maybe but Ronnie got away with killing Fatboy so I suppose it depends on how long the actor wants to stay in the show.
Mick's preoccupied with his own problems but Shirley might start to wonder if she doesn't hear anything after a while. Gray seems to be good at fobbing people off so it could be a long time!

I can help if you want to know anything
I'm still hoping Fatboy just rocks up in the square some day ๐Ÿ˜…

I just watched Eastenders. I didn't expect to spend New Years Crying. He was just a little boy :cry: Tonights episode was very well done. Also highlights the fantastic work the samaritans do. I guess they are very busy this time of year. A very powerful episode..
It was so well done, hadn't been enjoying how the story was playing out before this but it had all obviously just been building up to last night and today and was so worth it. Danny and Kellie were exceptional although a few times I wanted to give Linda a slap to make her shut up and let Mick speak! What a powerful way to bring something so unspoken to light. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Eastenders

• Heart

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
It's obvious to us to get a DNA test. Katie has convinved Mick it was not real what happened to him. It was all in his head. Also, Frankie is going to believe her mum. Katie knows if there is a DNA test the truth will be out. She would suggest one if she innocent. The storyline is more about Mick was groomed, manipulated. He still is being manipulated as an adult. I am interested how this will go. I hope they don't drag out too much.. We need cheering up. ๐Ÿ™Œ

I am enjoying seeing a bit of humour in the square. Phil in his apron :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone think the Pastor might not be as nice as he seems. Maybe might plot with Ellie against Denise?
The humour with Phil was brilliant, it's what we all need at the moment.

I reckon the pastor might be something to do with Lucas as he's back soon isn't he?