Eastenders #34 I can show you an Elephant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know why Mayas husband was acting so scared - it can hardly be that he thought that Harvey was a burglar, he called Mayas name multiple times and then said he was coming in

Reactions: 5
I really want to know why Mayas husband was acting so scared - it can hardly be that he thought that Harvey was a burglar, he called Mayas name multiple times and then said he was coming in
He was physically attacked and nearly died after being beaten by Aaron's group of racist friends. He's a broken scared old man and I think was blinded. Maya is scamming Harvey because of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He was physically attacked and nearly died after being beaten by Aaron's group of racist friends. He's a broken scared old man and I think was blinded. Maya is scamming Harvey because of this.
That was my theory too, not so sure now - but I just mean in that exact moment.

Reactions: 1
He’ll have lost his job as a taxi driver too if he’s blind. Bet they really are struggling for money.

Reactions: 8
My gran reckons old stevie had an affair with Peggy and Phil is also his son, let’s be honest this is plausible in EE

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So where can I watch it this week??? I cant watch iplayer!!! bleeping tennis and bleeping football!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
So she's became friends with Harvey for some reason and is acting suspicious. She rooted through jeans drawers for bank statements. He lent her money after her saying her husband was dead and she was struggling tonight he went round to her house and the door was open and a man was there. Assume it's her husband and Harvey's son was involved in his attack
Thank you , I thought the victim had died in Aaron’s case so was confused to see the guy there

Sick of programmes being changed / taken off because of sport, football and tennis at the moment. There should be a channel just for sport so that other non sporty people's viewing isn't ruined!!!

Reactions: 20
Just seen a post on the metro saying billy makes a toast it his mum wherever she is, stevie reveals she died, and the mystery sentence is what happened to her🙄🙄🙄 teddy mum hasn’t been mentioned yet, so could it be they have the same mum as he keeps telling Stevie to come clean

• Wow
Just seen a post on the metro saying billy makes a toast it his mum wherever she is, stevie reveals she died, and the mystery sentence is what happened to her🙄🙄🙄 teddy mum hasn’t been mentioned yet, so could it be they have the same mum as he keeps telling Stevie to come clean
Thing is why would we care about Billy’s mum that we’ve never met?

Reactions: 6
Teddy did ask Stevie why he referred to his mum as just a fling to Billy so presumably they had a more established relationship.
I think when Billy’s brother or mother died Stevie put Billy in care and immediately went into a relationship and had Teddy or that relationship had already started and Stevie dumped Billy to have a ready made family without the complication of a child with his previous wife

Reactions: 8
Teddy did ask Stevie why he referred to his mum as just a fling to Billy so presumably they had a more established relationship.
I think when Billy’s brother or mother died Stevie put Billy in care and immediately went into a relationship and had Teddy or that relationship had already started and Stevie dumped Billy to have a ready made family without the complication of a child with his previous wife
I don’t know what the age gap is between Billy & Teddy but Billy is mid-60s and I assume Teddy is early 40s so Billy would have been in his early 20s when Teddy was born so he would have long been out of care before Teddy came along

Reactions: 4