Eastenders #34 I can show you an Elephant!

Do you think we will like the new Mitchells?

• Yes- they are Familyyy

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • No-we have enough Mitchells!

Votes: 45 37.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is Bobbie happy being in a throuple he’s far too square.If it’s true that he’s leaving that will probably be why.

Reactions: 1
Why do we need more Mitchell’s ffs. Bring back some old characters… David wicks, masood, Tanya and Jane please!

Reactions: 8
Bobby would totally be a cuck though
Why is this so accurate?

Honestly I’m sick of people and the media trying to make throuples ‘normal’. Fair enough if you’re into it but it goes against nature - 3 is never a good number.

Reactions: 9
Did all the Nish lovers see this post from a couple of weeks ago on the EE instagram?! Sorry if its been posted, but we can never have enough Navin....

Reactions: 9
All I see is Tom Allen when teddy is on the screen. Tell me it's not just me who sees it!

Reactions: 5
All I see is Tom Allen when teddy is on the screen. Tell me it's not just me who sees it!
Teddy looks like a Mormon that's going to knock on our doors to tell us God is great.

Here is Penny with her Football player Dad and her mother Sharon Mitchell.

definitely not sure what the situation is with the jumper draped over teddy's shoulders, wardrobe are having him on

Reactions: 10
He’ll have a Jimmy Tarbuck golf jumper on by next week. His wardrobe screams ‘country club wanker’. Though he seems alright. His sons, meh.

Reactions: 5
Three average looking blokes turn up in the square and the women start twitching like a bunch of sex-starved rabbits!

Reactions: 22
not to be rude but is the youngest one acting like that for the script or is that just how he is irl?!

Reactions: 11
Is there a Mrs Teddy? Or maybe a Mr Teddy?
I like him so far. Not keen on the two sons though.