Eastenders #21 Nugget reunited with Goatee Gulati while Sharon's off to abbeedabbee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice way to tie Nish into Kathy’s story at the end of tonight’s episode after showing her trailer.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
True, actually pretty realistic when I think about it. I forgot Bobby was a still a Muslim actually ha. I find it weird thinking that past bobby was so angry and aggressive, didn’t he break janes back at one point and put her in a wheelchair? Hard for me to see him as that same person seeing as he’s got a new head haha.
He attacked Jane with a hockey stick which left her paralysed. For some reason I thought he shot her too but that was Stephen. Poor Jane.

I keep expecting them to bring evil Bobby back. When the character returned there were hints that he was going to do something bad. But looks like EE are just going to rehabilitate the character instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised no one heard that loud argument between Rocky and Harvey in a hospital corridor 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I guess they can’t make Booby a psycho as they already did that, poorly, with Ian’s other son Stephen.
Which was a huge, tit waste of a legacy character.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good episode tonight. I love it when they let Shane Ritchie do serious stuff instead of always playing the fool. And I love the friendship between him and Linda. I wonder where they’re going with the Albie health stuff?

For some reason I thought he shot her too but that was Stephen. Poor Jane.
Safe to say that Ian breeds demon children 😵
---
Good episode tonight. I love it when they let Shane Ritchie do serious stuff instead of always playing the fool. And I love the friendship between him and Linda. I wonder where they’re going with the Albie health stuff?
I reckon it's something genetic, idk how plausible it would be if it was anything else

Reactions: 6
They are definitely lining it up for you to think it’s Nish dead by him now wanting the caffffffffffff. Just in time for Suki’s trailer.

After all this hype if the Christmas 6 storyline is bad there’s going to be a riot! And I’m happy to lead it!!

I’m still holding out on my Charli xyz’s real dad storyline theory!

• Wow
There must be more to come with Denise's story as we haven't seen her for ages. The liaison with Ravi has destroyed some trust in her marriage but spoilers are saying that either Denise or Jack will stray.
I have a feeling its going to be Jack not Denise who possibly cheats as Denise and Ravi is firmly in the past now.
I predict Jack cheats with Sam and that will rile Denise when she finds out

Reactions: 7
There must be more to come with Denise's story as we haven't seen her for ages. The liaison with Ravi has destroyed some trust in her marriage but spoilers are saying that either Denise or Jack will stray.
I have a feeling its going to be Jack not Denise who possibly cheats as Denise and Ravi is firmly in the past now.
Was Jack and Stacey not a rumour?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.