Eastenders #21 Nugget reunited with Goatee Gulati while Sharon's off to abbeedabbee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @AdApathy for bagging the thread title.

Nugget has ben joined by chips and his muvvvva, Sharon is getting lovebombed by Keanuuuuu to stop her going to the Middle East, Rocky has had a character assassination, Jay paid Lola-look-a-like for sex, and Ian Beale is a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Love it!!!

Nish showed his “softer side”, Suki with her Medusa looks!

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the great new thread and title.

I just want to know who came up with the name Goatee Gulati. 😁

It was inspirational whether from the writers or actors. I am thinking it was said as an aside and they ran with it. Love it. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the great new thread and title.

I just want to know who came up with the name Goatee Gulati. 😁

It was inspirational whether from the writers or actors. I am thinking it was said as an aside and they ran with it. Love it. 🥰
That brainchild Avani 😆 A chip off the ol’ block

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just seen on Reddit that the Avani actress posted this behind the scenes to her tiktok.. oops
07845EDA-D486-4F9A-AAF3-B5230BEC3FD5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When they bringing Shirley back?
I’ve seen that photo and it’s definitely him so I’m hoping her return is the same time.
I miss her.

ETA yes, I’m that sad to find latest picture of Matt from his Insta to make comparisons.
No doubt at all now that it’s him.
IMG_4642.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen that photo and it’s definitely him so I’m hoping her return is the same time.
I miss her.

ETA yes, I’m that sad to find latest picture of Matt from his Insta to make comparisons.
View attachment 2523195

It looks more like Ravi to me, it's the brow.

Reactions: 2
I miss her.

View attachment 2523195
Hmm I'd actually say the hairline is more like Ravis. I would love it to be Dean though.

It looks like Dean to me. The goatee is too blurry 😆
---
Ravi has his hair jet black and slicked back
---
ETA Chips is a knob but at least the speculation wheels are well in motion. I don’t have a clue why she’d be involved in the storyline at the Vic… except as a bystander, I woz ‘ere innit!
---
Is Dean the former resident who buys the pawnbrokers that will rile Ian and Cindy for the business idea , and PTSD Linda ???

I presume Dean, if that is him, is Linda’s halloween scare. I would be surprised if he’s the body though. If Dean is back I hope Shirley is.

Reactions: 10
Avani Chips Poochie, a short lived character. Here’s how EE writers came up with her…

The end of her reign as a certified EE Crimbo spoiler, at this point she’s another Fatboy…

• Haha
The leaks from Eastenders are wild lol

I hope Shirley isn’t the one that brings Dean back coz its gonna make me not like her 😂 she’s one of my favs

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I miss her.

View attachment 2523195
No symmetry at all with that beard. Dean needs to up his game.

• Haha
its been confirmed Dean is returning.
Dean before his personality transplant was gorgeous 😍 didn't he originally go by Deano and he was just your average cheeky chappie then he disappeared and came back evil.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.