Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
it’s only the twins they share i think (steven wasn’t ian’s son) but agree it’s the only weird thing about their pairing.

sharon was actively calling and treating dennis as her brother, which made it VERY ick even though i love that storyline 🤣
Are you watching the classic episodes? They recently showed the start of them. I think Sharon genuinely only saw Dennis as just a brother at first and was shocked when he came onto her

Laika1234

VIP Member
Yeah, she was mentioned during Cindy Sr’s and Kathy’s heart-to-heart, Kathy told her that Cindy Jr is living in Germany with Ricky Butcher. Cindy Sr is unsure how to tell her she’s actually alive. Plus, she was briefly mentioned to Anna and Gina when they were figuring out how many siblings they have
Why does Cindy jr live with Ricky? Is that not a bit random?

Ktb

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the woman who Martin and Eve met up with has been in before please. It’s bugging me.

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Such a surprise to see Fatboy tonight, love that they kept that a secret. Really good episode, can’t wait to see all of this play out, and Theo finally gets found out! Typical just as I’m about to go on holiday. Can I watch iPlayer in Bulgaria? 🤣
Yes with a good VPN

Ktb

VIP Member
Are the episodes going on Iplayer in the morning this week or they just airing at 7.30?

cryptix

VIP Member
Random question but when Martin and eve were meeting the lady who knew about theo what was the song in the background it's been driving me mad all night lol.