Eastenders #12 It's a bummer if Zack's got your number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As suggested by @Scotch Mist

Recap, Zack’s got HIV, Sonia’s about to get a fit lodger and Jack’s shouting a lot.

---

@Timz they’d just closed the thread as I was replying but yes you just missed out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread!

When will Pats turn up on the square, or will she stop bottling it & turn up to Walford registry office?

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s because patsy has been in lots of tv shows (not that I watch a lot!) but hasn’t she been in EE before?!

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it’s because patsy has been in lots of tv shows (not that I watch a lot!) but hasn’t she been in EE before?!
Emmerdale she was in soap wise and Holby City.

Reactions: 4
I may be very naive here, but I’m assuming Patsy has had a fair amount of work done on her face?! Her mouth didn’t move and her eyes didn’t seem right

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for starting the new thread, perhaps Sonia's ever present lanyard and sticky beak can feature in the title of the next thread 😀 I'm sure Sonia will continue to give us plenty of laughable moments. I can't understand why getting a lodger wouldn't have occurred to her without tuba man suggesting it, after all there must be a vacant room since Dotty left.

I really hope that Lola goes through with the wedding and doesn't pull out. Jay said that he was going to stick by her until the end so they might as well be married.

Not sure about what sort of a character Emma will turn out to be but it's incredibly lucky that she works just round the corner 😉 she seemed a bit vacant.

Shouty Jack needs to calm down but Stacey is annoying me by letting Lily drop out of school to have a baby.

---

I may be very naive here, but I’m assuming Patsy has had a fair amount of work done on her face?! Her mouth didn’t move and her eyes didn’t seem right
Botox and fillers maybe ? Her face seemed a bit frozen but perhaps that's her acting style 🤔 😃
She still looks good for her age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Patsy's face didn't move at all. Botox is ridiculous if you use it to stop all movement. She's obviously had a lip flip and they've gone too far. It's bizarre, how can the audience see what the character is feeling if their face is frozen?

Will Jack ever stop shouting at people? Is it a good luck for him to be accusing a 12 yr old girl of being a slag? Especially when his 12 yr old son has done exactly the same thing as she did

Reactions: 13
I was watching an.old Waterloo road and zachs got Eddie's ex wife's number as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha ooops!

---

Got mixed up! :D
There can’t be that much of an age gap tho surely

---

Just looked it up - Billy is 63 (59 in RL) and Patsy is 54 🤣 not sure how old she is supposed to be in EE but younger than that I hope or we’ve got a case worse than Lily/Ricky on our hands 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really hitting all the soap cliches with Lola in hospital in her wedding dress. Hope they don’t do a Hollyoaks and kill her off on her wedding day.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There can’t be that much of an age gap tho surely

---

Just looked it up - Billy is 63 (59 in RL) and Patsy is 54 🤣 not sure how old she is supposed to be in EE but younger than that I hope or we’ve got a case worse than Lily/Ricky on our hands 🤦🏻‍♀️
They're really bad with casting kids and parents with ages, everyone seems to have started having kids at 14. Nish/Suki and Kheerat weren't that far apart (actors) , Ravi is significantly younger than Kheerat yet was supposed to have been born before Nish& Suki met etc. Kathh is supposed to be in ber 70s. Its one thing that always confuses me a bit is they're so crap with thinking about how old people are in their backstories and stuff. Billie Jackson was supposed to be 18 in 2010, meaning he was a one year old who looked about 4 in his first appearance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to let Jack have a lil pick n mix from the evidence room to help him calm down abit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.