East 17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that on the C4 Grand by design doc
I’ve Followed Brian for a while and he has issues mentally That’s know,
I feel he has been treated awfully and Tony got all the money and it’s probably all been done by Tom Jenkins but nothing to stop it, they should all have some more of the royalties
I do Sympathise and I do really like Brian,
But What he Did the other day on YouTube was Way Out of Order
Everyone’s Speculated it was Terry not Tony who got raped by Tom Watkins for years
And Brian threw a Wobbly and Outed Tony’s sexual abuse, Very Very WRONG 😑
and maybe that is why the money isn’t more evenly spread ( I know Tony wrote most of the songs But BH Sang them) Brian can’t stop running his mouth and Tony Already clumped him once for it
I hope BH gets better and shuts up and starts making sense soon but I doubt it
I haven’t seen that if it’s different from the reunion show? I’ll look it up thanks
I too tried to see what was going on below the surface and looked into “Browns” and redrooms a few years ago. I wish his videos weren’t so rambling and ranting because I found it hard to take him seriously. Now he’s out of the fog of drugs maybe this will be different , I hate DW and have never believed a single word she says, complete junkie twit : her nastiness and manipulation is so clear.
the music business and royalties have stirred up bitterness in bands for years but this is different. I came across something about Elton Johns birthday party in 1990 and a photo
Confiscated from him at an airport … do you know what I’m on about?
---
I haven’t seen that if it’s different from the reunion show? I’ll look it up thanks
I too tried to see what was going on below the surface and looked into “Browns” and redrooms a few years ago. I wish his videos weren’t so rambling and ranting because I found it hard to take him seriously. Now he’s out of the fog of drugs maybe this will be different , I hate DW and have never believed a single word she says, complete junkie twit : her nastiness and manipulation is so clear.
the music business and royalties have stirred up bitterness in bands for years but this is different. I came across something about Elton Johns birthday party in 1990 and a photo
Oh also as an aside I’ve lost a lot of respect for channel 4 since hearing about how they meddled with Katie Price court appearances etc. I hate the media

Reactions: 3
---

Oh also as an aside I’ve lost a lot of respect for channel 4 since hearing about how they meddled with Katie Price court appearances etc. I hate the media

There all pedos and wronguns or Know what’s going on
Elton John yeah it’s all linked Mainly with Jonathan King and a Elite pedalo, Ring, Simon Cowell paid Jonathan kings Bail Out for being a Nonce
Katie Price it’s all coming out now about Her abusing her kids ( Check Fathers 4 Justice recent Statement on their website)
And Brian God Bless him Ain’t having none of it, he’s trying to expose them but no one’s listening unfortunately

Reactions: 6
I feel he has been treated awfully and Tony got all the money and it’s probably all been done by Tom Jenkins but nothing to stop it, they should all have some more of the royalties
Everyone’s Speculated it was Terry not Tony who got raped by Tom Watkins for years
and maybe that is why the money isn’t more evenly spread ( I know Tony wrote most of the songs But BH Sang them) Brian can’t stop running his mouth and Tony Already clumped him once for it
For anyone interested, is where you can see it. I couldn’t find it on YT or C4

Reactions: 1
Brian had a good rant the other day
Not only outted Tony, But that Tom Watkins
He Doesn’t believe he’s dead ( he is dead)
He said no one can find that Video of Grand Designs anymore and the House has been moved
He’s Not Well, but he is coming off a 30+ year cannabis habit so he’s not Clearly thinking just yet
Hopefully he gets there 🙏🙏🙏💕💕
( I feel terrible for Tony with being publicly outted like that very wrong 😑)

Reactions: 4
I met brain Harvey years back at CDUK I was probs 15/16 and he defo flopped his cock out at the back of the studios. I was like woah that’s how stars act 😅😅😅
His a strange soul

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Brian had a good rant the other day
Not only outted Tony, But that Tom Watkins
He Doesn’t believe he’s dead ( he is dead)
He said no one can find that Video of Grand Designs anymore and the House has been moved
He’s Not Well, but he is coming off a 30+ year cannabis habit so he’s not Clearly thinking just yet
Hopefully he gets there 🙏🙏🙏💕💕
( I feel terrible for Tony with being publicly outted like that very wrong 😑)
Yeah I’ve been lurking all
Over that too, I absolutely despise the bleep that is KFP. I found it on daily motion , see above. I stand with BH if he calms down a bit and speaks sense and facts …

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I loved East 17, i got walthamstow as a gift for my holy communion and got it blessed by the priest 🤣🤣🤣

Its Alright is still one my most favourite songs.

I was watching them at Glastonbury when i heard Michael Jackson died.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is Tony did get most of the money because he wrote the songs. It doesn't matter who sang, only who wrote and it should be changed...at least so the singer can get a bit more but it hasn't yet and I doubt it will anytime soon. It was the same with TT and Gary until the others realised if they wrote stuff then they would get more as well. It was years back now but I remember watching a show that went into how much you earned from a sold CD. Management got a lot of it as did the writers. Which left little for the rest of the band...so the more members, the less they got. As I say, it's been an awful long time but IIRC, it ended up that they got 50p or something for each CD sold and while they did get advances etc, they had to buy lots of stuff themselves and it takes about 2 years at least for the big money to come in. There are a few bands who have it in their contracts that it doesn't matter who writes the songs, everyone gets an equal share...I think Coldplay, US & RHCP are three of them and there are more but not everyone thinks of that unfortunately, they are only caring they have a contract to begin with.

Brian might not have been a millionaire but he would have had enough to be comfortable. Unfortunately, he wasted it away. I'm not looking down my nose as I have been there myself...getting money in one hand and handing it over with the next to get something, thinking it will always be there until you realise there is nothing left. There comes a time though that you have to sort yourself out. He has more than most as he has...or at least did have a good voice but at the moment, it seems he is still stuck in the 'it's everyone else's fault' I hope he sorts himself out but if he keeps on going the way he is...whether it's true or not, what he said was bang out of order and he is lucky if after all the years of him getting at Tony, this isn't the straw that break's the camels back and Tony finally has enough and does something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing is Tony did get most of the money because he wrote the songs. It doesn't matter who sang, only who wrote and it should be changed...at least so the singer can get a bit more but it hasn't yet and I doubt it will anytime soon. It was the same with TT and Gary until the others realised if they wrote stuff then they would get more as well. It was years back now but I remember watching a show that went into how much you earned from a sold CD. Management got a lot of it as did the writers. Which left little for the rest of the band...so the more members, the less they got. As I say, it's been an awful long time but IIRC, it ended up that they got 50p or something for each CD sold and while they did get advances etc, they had to buy lots of stuff themselves and it takes about 2 years at least for the big money to come in. There are a few bands who have it in their contracts that it doesn't matter who writes the songs, everyone gets an equal share...I think Coldplay, US & RHCP are three of them and there are more but not everyone thinks of that unfortunately, they are only caring they have a contract to begin with.

Brian might not have been a millionaire but he would have had enough to be comfortable. Unfortunately, he wasted it away. I'm not looking down my nose as I have been there myself...getting money in one hand and handing it over with the next to get something, thinking it will always be there until you realise there is nothing left. There comes a time though that you have to sort yourself out. He has more than most as he has...or at least did have a good voice but at the moment, it seems he is still stuck in the 'it's everyone else's fault' I hope he sorts himself out but if he keeps on going the way he is...whether it's true or not, what he said was bang out of order and he is lucky if after all the years of him getting at Tony, this isn't the straw that break's the camels back and Tony finally has enough and does something about it.
I Agree and I think purely for the subject matter Tony won’t take him to court and give him more platform and ears than he currently has
If he was to come for him in other ways I could see Tony going to court. Such a shame it all turned out this way for all 4 of them 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 6
I Agree and I think purely for the subject matter Tony won’t take him to court and give him more platform and ears than he currently has
If he was to come for him in other ways I could see Tony going to court. Such a shame it all turned out this way for all 4 of them 🙏🙏🙏🙏
great point.

he won't give Brian a platform as he's avoided answering back to all the Robbie Williams V Gary Barlow style "the music was crap, always hated it" stuff since even late 1997
also Brian has gone the novel route here - made an allegation about someone who he has wanted to answer his calls since 2013 (when Tony had a solo album coming out, probably looking to get featured on there?) involving a dead man

principal information is that its not at all true and didn't happen - physical impossibility and many other reasons like Brians invention of stories on the regular e.g. "I'm more reliable than Virginia Guiffre as a Prince Andrew witness!"

but that aside, if we humour B.H. for a minute, you don't often have someone who demonstrably hates someone cloak a salacious tale about them in a veneer of faux caring, saying that Watkins has to be stopped when Liver Cancer stopped Watkins *living* 4 years ago
usually the point is that you want to stop a perp

Brian wants cash to stop slandering thus the feeble attempt to up the ante to saying T.M. once grabbed his bits when they were sitting near each other.

plan C was saying recently that the bop to the face in 2006 when Brian wrecked their chances of reforming was like a girls punch and that T.M. could come and hit him again because he wasnt gonna let Tony retain 'that pile of money'

easy for Brian, estranged and hating all his ex girlfriends including the wife, not apparent that he is in contact with his kid, so maybe he forgets Tony is not only a father of two but a grandfather twice over as well.