Easewithenya (Enya O'Brien)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone?

"Mindfulness & Positive Psychology", Mindfulness teacher (Of course, very little training on it)

Gastric Bypass (questionable eating after that)

Traumas, alcohol, kidnapping...

She's currently living in Spain with her boyfriend because they can't afford to live in ireland BUT next Saturday they're moving to Morocco, where her ex-boyfriend lives (yes, crazy 🤣). She said one day that she gets loads of comments about it. She justifies herself saying that she only feels idealization for her partners, not sex implicated.

I have no idea how she makes money. I suspect that they live mainly from the boyfriend.

Loads tea to spill here

She said the other day: "take me as an example" example of what exactly? 😅😅 When people lose someone (even parents) they only have a couple of days at work to get back on track.

I mean, proper jobs and real jobs, not someone who plays at being a psychologist. Darling...people study YEARS for that.

She openly says that they don't usually take their dog to the vet and that they forgot the last appointment, they realized when they had no choice but to take him because he was lagging.

They don't take the dog to the groomer either, just like she usually doesn't go to the hairdresser.

She says that, like some GPs, some vets are "robbers".

BRA-VO.

Not only does she intrude into work by talking about mental health without having any idea (a couple of distance courses or 1-day training), but to make matters worse, it discredits the work of veterinarians by insinuating that they are only looking for money, not the health of our beloved pets.

Nowadays anyone can pick up a camera and spew tit.

Of course, she manipulated what I said.

NOW she says that someone in her family was sick, and that's why they missed the vet appointment for vaccines, that's completely fine but that's NOT what she said the other day.
The other day she said that some vets are ROBBERS.

Reactions: 1
Just came across her video in response to you commenting about her dog. She comes across quite manic

What's the deal with Enya? Was the Moroccan "friend" a boyfriend an ex or was she in a 3 way relationship?

What's the deal with Enya? Was the Moroccan "friend" a boyfriend an ex or was she in a 3 way relationship?
He was her ex, but, to be honest, everything is very strange 😅. Her current boyfriend, herself and her ex were living together.
She used to say that he was her soulmate, they used to speak every single day (a couple of times per day).
She used to speak (or at least try) in an almost childish way about their relationship, trying to make it clear that there was no sexual attraction between them. Of course she tried to show everything as a genuine and pure relationship while her boyfriend was just near there 🤣.
Meanwhile, a pretty disorganized life (job, nutrition, relationships...).

I think she's a very emotionally dependent person. The kind of person who needs the focus of attention and makes everything to maintain that attention.

I understand that she is now in a vulnerable situation and all that, but I still think that she has quite narcissistic and manipulative attitudes.
She has managed to make that loss her own. I mean, a poor person has lost his life at a very young age.
I totally understand about grief, but she literally can't live her grief without showing and speaking about herself.

Absolutely crazy her "filling" meals 🤯🤯

Porridge with tons of sugar, mints imperials, potatoes, soup, "chicken" with sauce and alphabet potatoes...

IMG_20240130_195734.jpg
IMG_20240130_195744.jpg

And her before-bed snacks

IMG_20240130_195753.jpg

It seems to me that she has never heard about inflammation and mental health. This has nothing to do with weight (in case you're interested, Enya! https://bmcpsychiatry.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12888-022-03771-z)

Then she says her face is full of pimples due to hormonal problems. No, it's because she puts tons of garbage in her body, nothing fresh.

• Wow
This girl is honestly so funny 😅

"how my boyfriend and I met?"

"Let's start saying that, at that time, I was very attractive "

Mememememememememememe and then, me.