Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I think Season 4 should be up on Netflix now? Live it, pure over the top escapism. Even more so the original.

Reactions: 1

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Been watching s5 up to date with it at the mo. Think it’s the worst season
It's the last season also I think. It has run its course. I struggled with Season 4 and I was hooked prior to that.

I do hope they somehow sort out the Stephen story though (even if the actor concerned doesn't appear)

Reactions: 1

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
It's the last season also I think. It has run its course. I struggled with Season 4 and I was hooked prior to that.

I do hope they somehow sort out the Stephen story though (even if the actor concerned doesn't appear)
Yeah was Stephen even mentioned once in s4 he kinda just disappeared and was never mentioned that I remember in s4

Diva18

I've not watched this yet. Is it close to the original? Loved Joan Collins in the original #diva 👑

Blackbird

It has all the makings of a great show, but I just cannot get behind the main actress (who plays the daughter) - she's just so blah and flat. If they'd cast her role better it would be amazing. I love Grant Show.

Tublet83

VIP Member
It has all the makings of a great show, but I just cannot get behind the main actress (who plays the daughter) - she's just so blah and flat. If they'd cast her role better it would be amazing. I love Grant Show.
Awww I love her! Also 💖 Grant Show. All the casting changes are are annoying but make the show even tackier 😂