Dynasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched this yet. Is it close to the original? Loved Joan Collins in the original #diva 👑

It has all the makings of a great show, but I just cannot get behind the main actress (who plays the daughter) - she's just so blah and flat. If they'd cast her role better it would be amazing. I love Grant Show.

It has all the makings of a great show, but I just cannot get behind the main actress (who plays the daughter) - she's just so blah and flat. If they'd cast her role better it would be amazing. I love Grant Show.
Awww I love her! Also 💖 Grant Show. All the casting changes are are annoying but make the show even tackier 😂

Oh I love dynasty but don't know anyone else who watches it! Love fallon, really irritating that they change the crystal character or actress every season! It's ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Awww I love her! Also 💖 Grant Show. All the casting changes are are annoying but make the show even tackier 😂
Same but isnt it grant snow

Oh I love dynasty but don't know anyone else who watches it! Love fallon, really irritating that they change the crystal character or actress every season! It's ridiculous
yeah hate that too not a fan of season 3 crystal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I once served someone in the shop where I worked and her girls were called crystal and alexis 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m rewatching it so I remember what happened for s3. S1 crystal was my favourite crystal and s3 is the worst crystal.
I love Fallon definitely the best character.

Reactions: 2
I think Season 4 should be up on Netflix now? Live it, pure over the top escapism. Even more so the original.

Me too! I’ve wondered what happened there….

I loved Crystal 1 and 2 very different. No 3 I can’t take to at all!
The actor was written out, the character is stuck in Paris and only Adam know what became of him.

Me too! I’ve wondered what happened there….

I loved Crystal 1 and 2 very different. No 3 I can’t take to at all!
the actor was fired because he had a tif with one of the writers, it's so stupid that they never really mention him or have given a proper closure to the character? gosh that writer should be fired.

Reactions: 3