Drag Race UK S4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first episode of Season 4 is now available!

Who’s everyone’s favourites so far?

Reactions: 2
Black Peppa, jonbears blonde and le fil and I was struggling a wee bit to find 3 I liked!!!

I didn't like Krystal Versace last year and wasn't keen on the clones this year but their runway looks were good.

Can't stand the Vivienne mini me either. They've even had the same the botox and surgery. Whats wrong with your real face (that probably a discussion for a different thread)

We've also got a couple of poundshop Lawrence Chaneys and Bimini Boulashs

So far, I'm not impressed.

And explain to me how on earth you cast a tv show like this with a drag queen who has done one show - one show!!! Surely all the professionally drag acts in the UK must be tearing their hair out hearing that???

I know Just May was terrible in the Lip Syn but I didn't think they deserved to be in the bottom - I liked their queen Vic. I would have put Cheddar Gorgeous b2 - hated that clown thing

I likes them all, except the first out who I thought was very obvious. They didn’t have a unique identity (or even unique make up)

It’s being highly speculated based on the wording of Awhora’s post that Cherry’s death may have been a result of suicide. My heart is broken for both their family and their fellow S2 sisters, you could really tell how much they loved and respected one another. I really hope they include a tribute at the end of next weeks episode like they did for Chi Chi ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s being highly speculated based on the wording of Awhora’s post that Cherry’s death may have been a result of suicide. My heart is broken for both their family and their fellow S2 sisters, you could really tell how much they loved and respected one another. I really hope they include a tribute at the end of next weeks episode like they did for Chi Chi ☹
So sad to hear about Cherry's death, I've met her and she was just so sweet. I thought suicide from A'whora's post but my son (who works with the Queens, can't say how as it's quite niche) said he's heard it was a car accident. Regardless, she was just so young.

Black Peppa, jonbears blonde and le fil and I was struggling a wee bit to find 3 I liked!!!

I didn't like Krystal Versace last year and wasn't keen on the clones this year but their runway looks were good.

Can't stand the Vivienne mini me either. They've even had the same the botox and surgery. Whats wrong with your real face (that probably a discussion for a different thread)

We've also got a couple of poundshop Lawrence Chaneys and Bimini Boulashs

So far, I'm not impressed.

And explain to me how on earth you cast a tv show like this with a drag queen who has done one show - one show!!! Surely all the professionally drag acts in the UK must be tearing their hair out hearing that???

I know Just May was terrible in the Lip Syn but I didn't think they deserved to be in the bottom - I liked their queen Vic. I would have put Cheddar Gorgeous b2 - hated that clown thing
I think Just May was given a place just to be the sacrificial Queen to be sent home first, just one look and one show.
I really wanted Sminty to have to do the lip sync in that wig!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I enjoyed Peppa, Sminty, Starlet, le Fil the best but the standard is high. There was some great looks. The Julie Walter's 2 soups was spot on. The Antique Road Ho lamp ensemble was amazing! I really enjoyed the episode and think the first sent home was correct. They had limited appeal apart from kinda cosplaying a celebrity. Less favourite was the beardy one. Not my cup of tea in style.

Reactions: 5
I enjoyed Peppa, Sminty, Starlet, le Fil the best but the standard is high. There was some great looks. The Julie Walter's 2 soups was spot on. The Antique Road Ho lamp ensemble was amazing! I really enjoyed the episode and think the first sent home was correct. They had limited appeal apart from kinda cosplaying a celebrity. Less favourite was the beardy one. Not my cup of tea in style.
Already looks a higher standard than S3 which i thought was poor

Reactions: 1
Don't really have any favourites right now but the standard is high and thought miss may would go first

I thought it was a really decent cast much better than Season 3. Starlet is probably the most stunning queen ever and it was so nice to see a face that wasn’t just fillers and Raven style make up. No idea how she’ll do seeing as she only has one performance under her belt but if you’re talking about looks shes already won.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was a really decent cast much better than Season 3. Starlet is probably the most stunning queen ever and it was so nice to see a face that wasn’t just fillers and Raven style make up. No idea how she’ll do seeing as she only has one performance under her belt but if you’re talking about looks shes already won.
Starlet seems to be lacking in personality though

I did wonder if the queen who left woukd a one trick pony in red white and blue each week. She seemed slmost like a tribute act

Reactions: 5
Black peppa was so deserving. She is only queen I have warmed to so far this season.. nothing will beat season 2 for me.
RIP Cherry Valentine. Heartbreaking. 🍒 ❤

Reactions: 6