Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She then put up a story saying she was just out of a laser hair removal appointment. So it looks like she was squeezing in the live before that or after it? Why would you not just schedule it for a time when you're free :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Grooming appointments come first, always.

We are now getting blow by blow, real-time coverage of the kitchen being removed and new one going in over the next few days. Alas, Laura is stressed because she has not ordered a wine cooler/fridge yet (her words). She is FLAT OUT!!!!

Reactions: 4
So the kitchen is a collab! Massive surprise there. Jesus she really is the Irish version of Mother of Daughters. Shocking begging from a medical professional but I’m not remotely surprised. The woman has zero integrity, has been tagging all the big UK accounts since she started her page trying to get noticed. Boy is it paying off for her!

• Heart
So the kitchen is a collab! Massive surprise there. Jesus she really is the Irish version of Mother of Daughters. Shocking begging from a medical professional but I’m not remotely surprised. The woman has zero integrity, has been tagging all the big UK accounts since she started her page trying to get noticed. Boy is it paying off for her!
What?! Shameless. Went into mostly cosmetic Medicine for the money, pure and simple. And she goes on about being stressed.........you founded your own skincare clinic by choice a year after qualifying as a GP. Try being a hospital doctor on call all hours and under resourced. Now free/discounted kitchen and home stuff. She has it made.

Clinic never seems too busy though. She's always faffing about or out of the house. Who knows, maybe it will transpire that she got ahead of herself starting her own business without having really established herself as a credible doctor with a strong CV.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A friend of mine runs a business and messaged her to see could she send her a few products as a gift . Laura apparently replied instantly yes but months have gone by and she’s never mentioned the business 🙄🙄🙄 awful form

Reactions: 5
A friend of mine runs a business and messaged her to see could she send her a few products as a gift . Laura apparently replied instantly yes but months have gone by and she’s never mentioned the business 🙄🙄🙄 awful form
Says it all. She's twigged that Insta is a lucrative way to snag freebies/discounts and an easy PR vehicle for herself/her clinic. It's telling that her background/qualification was originally business. She then went on to do Medicine I would say with the very deliberate goal of running a medical BUSINESS, banking on success as, by her thinking and sadly often the case, having an MD after her name means people will presume integrity and a sense of duty of care behind it. Nope.

(Not to say I'm against decent doctors running clinics as a business, obviously. Just this particular doctor :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
drl.jpg

drl2.jpg

She is looking to hire a Front of House Administrator for the clinic. The ad really reads as a Sales and Marketing role.

Ok whose going to take one for the team to find out the salary 🤣
It seems like a LOT more than a Front of House Admin role (not minimising that job, btw, but that would normally be checking in, payments, appointment booking, etc.). It's a Front of House, sales and marketing role combined. Social media promotion, etc. Dying to know the salary!!!! Also, no mention of typing medical notes, records, etc. Strange for a medical clerical job. Guess she's really not focussing on being a GP at all going forward.

Last edited:
I stopped following a while ago, along with a few more ‘medical pages’. The only Doctirs I like to follow now are Dr.Lisa and Dr.Hilary Fallon. I find Lisa’s page interesting and she isn’t constantly on the beg with very few #gifted or very few ads. Dr.Hilary is gas and speaks very little about her job but she’s mad into the fashion.

Reactions: 5
“Like the clinic director, will need to be warm and caring” 😂 I feel like she’s going to have to do a lot of damage control for her career in a few short years.

• Haha
Oh god I just can't with her lately 🙈🙈 the 1st world problems with the kitchen and then having to put the kids to bed and one of the toddlers putting her handprint on the counter , Christ.

Seemingly she’s going into stores and telling them she tagged them in posts and she has this many followers and so can she have a discount!

• Angry
Seemingly she’s going into stores and telling them she tagged them in posts and she has this many followers and so can she have a discount!
Would WELLL believe this .. this one would leave medicine in a heart beat to be a full time flogger ... she has no sense of patient care all about the dolla 💰💰

Reactions: 3
She is all about the money , as much as possible.
I looked at her stories this evening, she is trying to put One of the kids to bed at 7pm, on a bright beautiful evening and she is wondering why she won’t sleep ??!!
The silly mare also putting up about her nails done a few weeks ago. Number one rule of hand hygiene for a health professional, no nail varnish, no gel nails , no rings etc,
Bare below the elbow for infection control reasons, but Laura doesn’t care about the rules to reduce infections. Walking around with COVID at Christmas. And as someone else said no Covid signs in the clinic !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.