Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her next project “wish list” is to get the house she’s going to buy furnished for free. She keeps tagging furniture shops

Reactions: 3
See her post/story today about NUK? Her skin was terrible! And I’m only commenting because she’s flogging expensive skin care !!! Also no #### on all the gifted shampoo she got from tagging her salon yesterday. You got a cut and color love get over it

Reactions: 2
Tagging caseys furniture last night... wait and see. More adds today but for different excema brands.. how can you advertise different brands for the same skin issue and think you are credible

Reactions: 7
She’s gone MIA this week for a break away from social media ?? She seems so full of herself

She’s gone MIA this week for a break away from social media ?? She seems so full of herself

She would have been on the beo baby event yesterday did anyone go to the online event ? I think she might be waking up. Her last post was a live video with a skin care crowd and it was SP and only 4 comments, actually 2 comments from 2 friends and she replied to them both. Her SP get no engagement maybe she’s releasing this. I can’t bear the constant flogging of stuff

She would have been on the beo baby event yesterday did anyone go to the online event ? I think she might be waking up. Her last post was a live video with a skin care crowd and it was SP and only 4 comments, actually 2 comments from 2 friends and she replied to them both. Her SP get no engagement maybe she’s releasing this. I can’t bear the constant flogging of stuff
Oh yeah ..., I forgot she might be busy with beo
I’m not interested at all in her skincare , it’s interesting that only two people commented .

i have to ask , am I missing something here ... she’s furniture shopping loads lately but she’s in a rented house ? Did she find a house to buy ?

Oh yeah ..., I forgot she might be busy with beo
I’m not interested at all in her skincare , it’s interesting that only two people commented .

i have to ask , am I missing something here ... she’s furniture shopping loads lately but she’s in a rented house ? Did she find a house to buy ?

No I think there’s a collab hunt going on or maybe furniture shopping for the clinic she wants to open 😏 you know she thinks 40k followers will concert into 40k clients/patients ... she wouldn’t appeal to me as a woman’s doc, Remember that just like dr Doireann, Laura is only recently a qualified GP too and while they have a lot of medical education and experience- running a clinic / business is a whole other ball game. They’re all on a hunt to convert followers to cash.

Reactions: 5
She's still snooping around anyway.. Commented on Caroline Forans pic earlier! No doubt she'll come on later in the week and try flog more tickets to her webinar which is next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's still snooping around anyway.. Commented on Caroline Forans pic earlier! No doubt she'll come on later in the week and try flog more tickets to her webinar which is next week!
I’m finding Caroline painful since the baby !He is fierce cute but the content is terrible . She was an awful moan in the pregnancy .. she has gone so dull ! Unfollowed 🤯🤯

I defo think she is pissed off that her NUK live that one question and her skin care live had 2 questions. Both are the most recent on her grid and both were SP posts. She has to be thinking she can’t prove the reach. She will have to whip out the C section scar or show us some haemorrhoids to get the engagement up because that’s her end goal to convert followers to cash... she’s drab without the baby story. No sense of fashion. Any girl who is top heavy, breast feeding or not knows not to wear round neck tops and dresses. A very dowdy style. Childminders on tap, a hubby on paid paternity leave good god above she has nothing to moan about any money to burn. She is defo trying to find her niche - is anyone here going to the webinar for sick kids this winter ? €25! Your kid has a GP visit card like and also you know your kid best. Selling medical advice when you’ve never met the person is so dodgy. I might look at reporting this

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree that she doesn’t know where she fits. She isn’t charismatic or funny. She’s full as dishwater and doesn’t have a great sense of humour or anything niche. It’s like she qualified as a GP just to be an insta doc. Probably thought she was a bit cooler and relatable than Doireann. The constant tagging of the big UK bloggers is beyond cringe 🙈 It’s all a bit too forced or obvious that it’s cash driven if that makes sense. There’s nothing natural or organic about her. (That word gives me the boak but you know what I mean)

Reactions: 6
The ‘ you guys will love this post’ - everyone is seeing through Instagram at the moment. We aren’t really feeling like swipe ups or being sold stuff. Dr Laura’s own skin is not great. My own is better on much cheaper skincare.

These comments are so accurate... She has no fashion sense and doesnt know how to dress at all- for a young woman its baffling. I think this is all to make $$$ - and to gain exposure so the last 2 lives havent been great so she is prehaps licking her wounds. There is nothing new or different about her she doesnt even have a gas personality or something quirky. Again only qualified as a GP a hot minute. I think for someone who has access to all the expensive brands her skin is not great at alll. I dont look and her and think ok sell me something what is your secret! I think she has over diversified - mummy blogger , GP insta, make up/ skincare , new born - that now she is jack of all trades and isnt appealing. Use to like her but not for me now

Reactions: 4
These comments are so accurate... She has no fashion sense and doesnt know how to dress at all- for a young woman its baffling. I think this is all to make $$$ - and to gain exposure so the last 2 lives havent been great so she is prehaps licking her wounds. There is nothing new or different about her she doesnt even have a gas personality or something quirky. Again only qualified as a GP a hot minute. I think for someone who has access to all the expensive brands her skin is not great at alll. I dont look and her and think ok sell me something what is your secret! I think she has over diversified - mummy blogger , GP insta, make up/ skincare , new born - that now she is jack of all trades and isnt appealing. Use to like her but not for me now
Totally agree she’s not got aspirational skin at all. My adult acne is horrendous but she’s not someone I’m even tempted to listen to for suggestions.
Roughly how old is she? I always assumed she’d gone into medicine /GP late and was in her early 40s

Reactions: 1
Totally agree she’s not got aspirational skin at all. My adult acne is horrendous but she’s not someone I’m even tempted to listen to for suggestions.
Roughly how old is she? I always assumed she’d gone into medicine /GP late and was in her early 40s
LOL she is only about 35 but i agree looks way older!

LOL she is only about 35 but i agree looks way older!
Oops I genuinely didn’t mean it in a bitchy way (if I did I’d own it) I honest to goodness assumed she’d gone into medicine on the graduate entry programme. No way would I have put her a few years younger than me.

• Haha
Oops I genuinely didn’t mean it in a bitchy way (if I did I’d own it) I honest to goodness assumed she’d gone into medicine on the graduate entry programme. No way would I have put her a few years younger than me.
I think she’s older than 35, maybe 37? She did do the graduate entry medicine course, she started it when she was 26!

Reactions: 1
She must’ve bought a house and is tagging nearly every furniture shop in Ireland. Not only to furnish her house but her clinic also. Would love to live in her world

I wonder how many people actually paid for that beo thing? Can’t believe they actually got people to listen to their crap🙄What a handy way to make money 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.