Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she on holidays? I don’t watch her anymore, she was giving me actual rage

Reactions: 2
The eyebrows either need a touch up or she isn’t a good candidate for that procedure. They look obviously tattooed.

Reactions: 1
The begging for tickets has ramped up, she’s tagging Ticketmaster and Taylor Swift
I’d say Tay Tay is on the case now trying to get her on the guest list

Reactions: 14
She really is on a different planet. The entitlement is shocking and I’ll be fucking RAGING if she gets tickets.

Reactions: 10
Im raging with her and some of the other huns begging for tickets. I cant get in, if someone gets in please get me 3 tickets and ill pay you. Is she from another planet??!!!???!!
In one way i really hope she doesnt get a ticket and then in another way i hope she does and she has to spend thousands on it and then misses her train or something!!!! lol

Reactions: 6
As if someone else will use their code to get her not 1, not 2, but 3 tickets!! I’m sure there is only certain amount they can buy and I imagine there’s family and friends first in line looking for any spares.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else catch the stories yesterday where she admitted she had forgotten to buy her daughter's birthday cake? Then quickly corrected herself saying she hadn't forgotten, but hadn't been able to get the one she wanted in Marks. She then couldn't get the back up option from some local place she was tagging as it wasn't in stock in their shops close to her. So she had the shop hold one in another location and she was sending her poor mother to get it?!?!

Meanwhile, she was busy on Ticketmaster and Insta trying to get Taylor tickets, ostensibly for her kids. Priorities, ya know.

I would be mortified to admit I hadn't been organised enough/given enough of a shit about anyone but myself to ensure I had a birthday cake for my 8 year old child. Never mind draw attention to it. What the actual?!?!

Oh, then straight on this morning using the child's birthday as emotional blackmail for tickets. Not to sound flippant, but the child will get over it. In the long term, I think she would be more upset that her mum didn't make the basic effort for her to have a cake ready for her birthday than some gold dust concert tickets.

I will lose my shit if she gets tickets. The least deserving person.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ - this woman is beyond the beyonds. She’s a spoiled, privileged pain the hole. Using the child’s photo and birthday to manipulate people into selling her tickets. They’ve been on how many luxury holidays? I don’t think the child is struggling to be spoiled and needs the boost of a Taylor Swift concert to make her life better. Jesus I’m actually shocked!

Reactions: 11
There's actually something wrong with her......she has to have what everyone else has, as in all the insta huns she aspires to be like. There's a want on her. She seems to have all this money to buy what she sees or thinks will make her look good / popular even, but she gets it wrong every single time. I think she is delusional and the notions she has of herself unbelievable. I don't believe there's anyone out there that actually likes her. She's so cocky.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry now but she has PLENTY money to throw around the place. Why didn’t she organise tickets like all the other Mums who’s kids wanted to go ? They got links and queued online like you had to. I know people were unsuccessful but I know plenty hard working Mums who organised tickets cos they knew it was a big deal. This clown thinks she can just beg and here ya go.

Reactions: 6
She continues to irrationally infuriate me . I almost dm’d her in a rage this morning telling her to cop on. Her 8 year old will be grand without a ticket. What would be much nice is if her mam remembered to buy the cake she wanted (Laura’s poor mam running around Galway looking for one- lazy bit&h) and maybe had a swift themed party? I really really really hope she doesn’t get tickets. Who on earth would give her one. We all know way more people who are much more deserving.

Reactions: 9
100% agree with this - she spends crazy money on clothes, jewellery etc. She could have got premium Taylor tickets if she wanted to go - plenty that missed out were those who just couldn’t afford to spend huge money on them.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they are actually in massive debt

Reactions: 2