Dr Jessica Taylor #9 Don't be fooled by the sports car I got, I'm still grifter Jessie from the block

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by me and @maisiedaisy2! Time for another thread about the tallest of poppies.

Recap:
  • Jess is about to release Underclass, the most seminal book of our time, all about the teenage legend that is herself. She's already planning sequels and a movie adaptation. Extracts shared from the book so far range from obvious lies/fabrications to blatant ableism. Also, she bought a sports car because did you know? She is both a psychologist and a victim, a mum and a girlboss, a Stokie chav and a successful professional (etc.) No one has ever been as multifaceted as she is!

• She has also announced that she's writing a screenplay

• In one of her most shameful displays yet, she tried to have Sally Ann served with a Stalking Protection Order. This failed but SA did agree to sign gagging papers. Despite this seeming victory, Jess is apparently still trying to find a way to punish her through the court system. She published a Substack post openly naming SA and accusing her of stalking, along with a long list of accusations against various "professionals" and "feminists." Most of which were blatant lies; distortions of various things said on Tattle; or stuff she made up to make herself sound good ("I was accused of secretly completing a Master's degree in my wife's name!")

• And just in time for the release of the book, she's spoken in vague terms about another person stalking her, sending death threats, police being involved, etc. In addition to all the bullying from evil feminists. Funny how this always happens when she's got a book out, isn't it?

• As always, she continues to scaremonger over psychiatry/SSRIs

• And demonstrate her complete ignorance about psychosis, the DSM, and many other aspects of mental health/psychology

• And beg for the attention of celebrities, preferably someone more famous than Amber Heard. Her current target seems to be JoJo Siwa

• She is again deliberately giving the impression that her ex-husband was abusive and that he may have sexually assaulted her. In response to Tattle asking why she then let her children live with him, in the "stalking" article she implied that we were trying to find out where her children lived and the identities of their fathers. Is the ex under some kind of legal order like SA?

• She's started a private Facebook group for her fans, so, she has access to all sorts of personal information about them and no oversight

• And remember, it's all about her and her achievements, always

Wiki here!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is there no end to her work experience and talents?! Maybe this is her extensive ‘forensic psychiatry ‘ work history - the hospital kitchens?
I worked in two hospital kitchens. Summer unskilled temp jobs when I was a student and I just turned up at the agency and went where they sent me. No diva behaviour.

Four proper kitchens? When?

Reactions: 1
I literally screeched when I heard this.

This is an actual direct quote from her "interview" on her podcast she does with Jamie where they get drunk and talk utter nonsense but in a trauma informed anti pathology kind of way.

Somebody asked me the other day like are you ever going to cover the rest of the story and I was like well you know like Maya Angelou she wrote seven memoirs about different parts of her life and I think I might end up having to do that. Write like a legacy like a series of books of like different - cos I loved like I wro- I read everything she wrote and her memoirs are absolutely fantastic.
She thinks she's in leagues with Maya Angelou!! I think this might be the funniest thing she's ever said.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Less 'I know why the Caged Bird Sings'
More
Who knows why the enraged Bird Drinks (& pods)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally screeched when I heard this.

This is an actual direct quote from her "interview" on her podcast she does with Jamie where they get drunk and talk utter nonsense but in a trauma informed anti pathology kind of way.

She thinks she's in leagues with Maya Angelou!! I think this might be the funniest thing she's ever said.
What do you know, Maya Angelou worked as a "fry cook in hamburger joints, dinner cook in a Creole restaurant and once had a job in a mechanic’s shop, taking the paint off cars with my hands." As a young woman she was manipulated and groomed by a man who pretended to be a boyfriend but turned out to be a pimp, and who coerced her into the sex trade. Jess has already said she was forced into prostitution to survive, and now we hear that she's worked in four kitchens (a detail missing from her old CV, the one she took down when people realised that it didn't match up with her claims to frontline experience in psychology). How long until she reveals her stint in the mechanic's shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Late to the party but I've just finally read her wiki and I absolutely cannot get over her leaving a review for her own book on good reads like she's not the author, thinking nobody will notice. I've been thinking about it all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her recent book signing posts? Her emotional development so obviously stopped in her mid teens

Reactions: 3
So last night she was clearly searching for her name on Twitter and made this sensitive comment.
IMG_7313.jpeg
IMG_7314.jpeg

• Angry
We do have proof mental illness exists by virtue of the fact it can have physical triggers …
We have plenty of proof that Dr Taylor will continue with whatever narrative suits the outcome she wants to achieve whatever the evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Late to the party but I've just finally read her wiki and I absolutely cannot get over her leaving a review for her own book on good reads like she's not the author, thinking nobody will notice. I've been thinking about it all day 😂
As there’s no pink button, I had no idea she had a wiki! I spent yesterday evening reading it. Chapeau to the authors

She was on Woman's Hour just now.

Did anyone hear it?
I didn’t listen though it must be available now.

I did catch this, though, when she was promoting it. Note that she replies to every comment apart from the woman who is profoundly deaf and asking for a transcript.

Another revealing (non) exchange. Those praising her get ‘rewarded’ with excited replies. Anyone making a reasonable request that she hasn’t already considered - meaning some of her followers are excluded from this joyful promotional circus - are given the cold shoulder.

Why didn’t she answer this woman? Surely a transcript is easy to arrange / get hold of. Did it kill her buzz?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I didn’t listen though it must be available now.

I did catch this, though, when she was promoting it. Note that she replies to every comment apart from the woman who is profoundly deaf and asking for a transcript.

Another revealing (non) exchange. Those praising her get ‘rewarded’ with excited replies. Anyone making a reasonable request that she hasn’t already considered - meaning some of her followers are excluded from this joyful promotional circus - are given the cold shoulder.

Why didn’t she answer this woman? Surely a transcript is easy to arrange / get hold of. Did it kill her buzz?
Now Emma Barnett has left WH, it’s back to the simpering fool show

Reactions: 1
Already jumping on negative reviews of the book, claiming they are fake and creating a pile on to the reviewer. Now it’s been taken down. Just like ITIM, creating fake positive reviews and taking down bad ones. She just can’t take any criticism.
Noticed a similar mass pile on she created to someone on fb who commented her writing style at the front of her signed book was ‘narcissistic’. JT claimed she was ‘abusive’ and had to block her. No. She just couldn’t take the truth.

Reactions: 4