Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes strange that she prides herself on anti pathology but has not a peep to say about gay children being pathologised as trans and set up for a lifetime of medical intervention.
Which was how she initially made a name for herself. She's such a fraud

Reactions: 4
I note she hasn't spoken about The Cass Report. Strange considering she made her name initially as a proud terf.
I'd say she doesn't have the courage of her convictions, but it'd be a bit redundant given that she's completely devoid of principles.

Reactions: 5
I'd say she doesn't have the courage of her convictions, but it'd be a bit redundant given that she's completely devoid of principles.
She only comments on strawmen topics she can knock down again. Or celeb-related topics. I think at one point she thought she'd get somewhere with the controversy around radical feminism and trans topics, and she enjoyed being feted at FiLiA in 2019 for sure. She liked the drama of arguing with KJK online. But when Why Women Are Blamed For Everything didn't get published in the US because she wouldn't include trans statistics or change her language to be more "inclusive" I think she decided to back right off the radfem rhetoric.

She's only ever been after money, so she just hops from one Gravy train to the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She only comments on strawmen topics she can knock down again. Or celeb-related topics. I think at one point she thought she'd get somewhere with the controversy around radical feminism and trans topics, and she enjoyed being feted at FiLiA in 2019 for sure. She liked the drama of arguing with KJK online. But when Why Women Are Blamed For Everything didn't get published in the US because she wouldn't include trans statistics or change her language to be more "inclusive" I think she decided to back right off the radfem rhetoric.

She's only ever been after money, so she just hops from one Gravy train to the next.
I remember the KJK arguments. She accused of her of islamophobia then made all the same points herself. She's definitely courting celebrity. Latest target seems to be Jojo Siwa.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember the KJK arguments. She accused of her of islamophobia then made all the same points herself. She's definitely courting celebrity. Latest target seems to be Jojo Siwa.
She's absolutely desperate for another celebrity, ideally more famous than Amber Heard, to notice her and publicly champion her

Reactions: 2
Live bombing to the max if it's Jaimi. (Jaimi - you absolutely can exist without Jess).

I wouldn't be surprised if she's talking about Jess the chav and Jess the academic or something. Dedicating a book to herself is right up Jess' trolley filled alley.

Reactions: 6
Live bombing to the max if it's Jaimi. (Jaimi - you absolutely can exist without Jess).

I wouldn't be surprised if she's talking about Jess the chav and Jess the academic or something. Dedicating a book to herself is right up Jess' trolley filled alley.
I'd put money on it being dedicated to her young chavvy self.

Reactions: 6
😂 please tell me people are guessing in the comments
Everyone is guessing herself too.

Can someone who is more of a wordsmith than me come up with a tittle about the narcissism of dedicating a book to yourself.

I’m on the bus on the way to work, and I just saw a woman holding Jess’ Sexy But Psycho book 🤢

• Sick
If that dedication does refer to her, it makes me feel a bit sad on her behalf.

My first book was dedicated to a relative whom I was really close to growing up and who died far too young. My second book was dedicated to my parents and my third to one of my best friends. It was a tough choice for the third book, because I have a list as long as my arm of terrific people I want to show special appreciation for. I'm wondering how lonely you have to be to dedicate your own book to yourself. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for celebrating your achievements and I don't see any purpose in false modesty, but this doesn't look like self-confidence to me. It looks like someone who is pretty disconnected from others.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I suppose part of me is glad I can still be surprised by her sheer brass neck but dedicating your own book about yourself to yourselves is top tier bat tit!

Amazingly Jess has said something I might believe. I do believe that most of her actions are motivated by spite and having to prove she is the best. I wish she’d stop advertising her book on her T-shirts.

• Sick
I am very excited to say that some incredibly established people in film have read the book already, and are indeed looking into making it into a film or drama series. Their feedback has been the first time I’ve realised that I’ve written a really bleeping great book. What a huge compliment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.