Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is… Jaime comparing racist stereotypes to dog control. She’s comparing black people to pitbulls?!?
Well she was certainly comparing 'inbred' dogs to people in some bizarre leap of logic.

If the subtext is that the people who have been accused of being inbred and violent are also a certain skin colour, then yep she just went there.

Personally I remember being taught that the vikings were exceptionally violent so I can't say as my mind immediately went to thinking of skin colour.

ETA: just realised that the vikings were not known for being oppressed peoples. In terms of groups of people being oppressed whilst also called violent then yes I think she just compared black people to XL Bullies...

Reactions: 2
They really think their utterances are pearls of wisdom.

Reality will one day bite harder than a Kangal
Highest bite force dog - lovely when relaxed but would not own one.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many of Jaimi’s posts are suggested by her wife 🤔

Reactions: 4
They think their posts are going to rock the world and change the world but they barely make sense and are just clickbait with hopes of getting in publications . Also if I was travelling abroad I'd not be tweeting about dog breeds which I wander is part of needing that constant narc supply

The hypocrisy astounds me. They are always posting about white male psychiatry and profiting off trauma & pharma when they are exploiting women and using the money to travel / spread their message (at a cost). Jaimi retweeted a post about private providers to NHS and the profiting off it, but what her & Jess are doing is worse.
I don’t know how she justifies this with her politics and background. Jaimi if you’re sneakily looking at this, perhaps you can answer in a sm post!

I work in psychiatry and yes, there are problems, however our whole service is trauma focused and has been for years. White male psychiatrists are actually our minority and who she is dismissing with her complete dismissal of psychiatry is dedicated women and men who work purely for care of their patients. We have to part pay towards conferences we attend, not exploit our patients like she does!
I have been a private provider for NHS in the past and what I was paid worked out a lot less than if I was directly employed by the NHS after office and travel costs and other overheads directly related to the service etc. Not every private service is milking the NHS.

Oh God wall to wall Russell Brand & a miso gyny soup with all the usual suspects crawling out for clicks.

He's an unpleasant prat & a pseudo intellectual but there were glimmers of redemption in his shining a light on addiction.

I have been a private provider for NHS in the past and what I was paid worked out a lot less than if I was directly employed by the NHS after office and travel costs and other overheads directly related to the service etc. Not every private service is milking the NHS.
Yep. In my experience, NHS contracts are vastly underpaid. Those we hear that do tend toget a lot have friends in “high” places.
---
The hypocrisy astounds me. They are always posting about white male psychiatry and profiting off trauma & pharma when they are exploiting women and using the money to travel / spread their message (at a cost). Jaimi retweeted a post about private providers to NHS and the profiting off it, but what her & Jess are doing is worse.
I don’t know how she justifies this with her politics and background. Jaimi if you’re sneakily looking at this, perhaps you can answer in a sm post!

I work in psychiatry and yes, there are problems, however our whole service is trauma focused and has been for years. White male psychiatrists are actually our minority and who she is dismissing with her complete dismissal of psychiatry is dedicated women and men who work purely for care of their patients. We have to part pay towards conferences we attend, not exploit our patients like she does!
Anyone who’s ever actually worked in mental health knows how things have shifted, but have a huge way to go. When I read her posts I’m outstanded she has an undergraduate degree, let alone a PhD. She spouts completely old stuff. Like she’s never read past Victorian psychiatry.
she also appears completely unaware how difficult it is to see a psychiatrist in the UK.
Then there’s the lack of prevention options. All she has is “mental illness doesn’t exist, let’s chat”. Disregarding the very real distressing feelings.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
People who work in public mental health are often exposed to violence, harrassment, etc. Ive seen this with my own eyes.

I was sectioned at one point and there were two other individuals in my adjoining cubicles.

One, a man, was outright incessantly swearing at and abusing the nurses. For no reason. Just so distressed he kept saying how he hates them and they're stupid and f you...

And the female on my other side was exclaiming that the wifi was terrible and she was going to call a lawyer because wifi is crucial and and her human rights that were being breached. This was just a night shift for two nurses in a mental health ward.

Neither of these individuals deserved what happened to them next, which was security involved etc however the nurses didn't deserve it either. Her attitudes are kind of clinician vs patient which is convenient when she identifies as neither ...so she has people disenfranchised with the system who think she is presenting answers when really she is just creating discontent.

The system is broken but the people within it are not the perpetrators . Being a clinician doesn't mean you are an abuser , being a psych doesn't mean you are an overprescriber. And being a mental health patient doesn't mean you need a trauma informed practitioner to heal. It would be nice if that was all true as it's so simple and clear.

There are good psychs. There are psychs who don't use mediation but still are massive narcs. There are types of trauma therapy like DBT or psychodynamics that can retraumatise patients.

Reactions: 10
This should have been an email to the 15 or so participants in the group. She says the notice is to let the group know how the person is - but doesn’t tell us anything about how they are doing.

What’s the real purpose then? Why format it like this and put it out to followers?

What a bizarre public statement.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The phrasing is a bit weird. I read it to imply it was someone from presenting /delivery/organisation team taken unwell. I suppose the problem might be that participants want a refund.
Not sure what protocol would be in that situation.
But it's not professional to make it so public rather than just emailing attendees.

The phrasing is a bit weird. I read it to imply it was someone from presenting /delivery/organisation team taken unwell. I suppose the problem might be that participants want a refund.
Not sure what protocol would be in that situation.
But it's not professional to make it so public rather than just emailing attendees.
Making it so public and showing the world how compassionate and caring they are will make it more difficult for people to request a refund.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeh, that should be a private message to attendees.
Sone privacy things going on there too but we do know how she likes to use other peoples trauma for her own gain.

All the Brand stuff today has really made me see the benefits of her appealing to conspiracy theorists.

They are out in droves to defend Brand while also claiming covid didn't exist, 9/11 was actors and mass school shootists are a hoax.

She's latching onto a dye hard group of fans for when the tit really hits the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ach no - my head will swell & I'll make a fool of myself at some open mic comedy stand up session due to thinking I'm a comedy genius. 😅
None of it will be my fault though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ach no - my head will swell & I'll make a fool of myself at some open mic comedy stand up session due to thinking I'm a comedy genius. 😅
None of it will be my fault though.
You can join Dr Jess when she makes her comedy debut 😜

• Haha
People who work in public mental health are often exposed to violence, harrassment, etc. Ive seen this with my own eyes.

I was sectioned at one point and there were two other individuals in my adjoining cubicles.

One, a man, was outright incessantly swearing at and abusing the nurses. For no reason. Just so distressed he kept saying how he hates them and they're stupid and f you...

And the female on my other side was exclaiming that the wifi was terrible and she was going to call a lawyer because wifi is crucial and and her human rights that were being breached. This was just a night shift for two nurses in a mental health ward.

Neither of these individuals deserved what happened to them next, which was security involved etc however the nurses didn't deserve it either. Her attitudes are kind of clinician vs patient which is convenient when she identifies as neither ...so she has people disenfranchised with the system who think she is presenting answers when really she is just creating discontent.

The system is broken but the people within it are not the perpetrators . Being a clinician doesn't mean you are an abuser , being a psych doesn't mean you are an overprescriber. And being a mental health patient doesn't mean you need a trauma informed practitioner to heal. It would be nice if that was all true as it's so simple and clear.

There are good psychs. There are psychs who don't use mediation but still are massive narcs. There are types of trauma therapy like DBT or psychodynamics that can retraumatise patients.
I work in secure mental health and can second this. I've been punched before and was headbutted by a patient just a few months ago. I've seen colleagues kicked, put in headlocks, taken hostage, bitten...it's horrific but it doesn't stop any of us from caring or doing our jobs properly. We all just want the best for our patients. The us versus them mentality does nothing but create a bigger divide and more resentment when the real issues lie within the system itself.

I do personally think all care within mental health should be trauma informed and all practitioners should be trained in it, but labelling all psychiatrists as 'bad' and ignorant pill-pushers who have no clue about trauama is ridiculous and inaccurate.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.