Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can it be Jess? The person indicated that their story was used in a blog without consent. Neither the VF blog nor Jess's Substack has been updated in the last week

BettyRose

It's scary to think she has such influence over people - who maybe aren't on social media and don't know what she's capable of.

Also, does the fact Humberside police are funding her, mean she has access to information from them in terms of sexual assault cases? I'm just trying to work out what this actually means?

ZiggyStardust68

I like how she sometimes forgets she's a lesbian when attempting to show how right on she is 🙄

The time she found one of her cousins was on the England team, while the world Cup was on
Football world cup wasn't on in 2021, must have been rugby league...or maybe some random sport, that would be her style...

witchinghour

Cant seem to copy link
But it is
Surrey-pcc.gov.uk
Office of the Police &Crime Commissioner for Surrey under funding section.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't find it! I've clicked on every link I can see in that section, and also googled it and it doesn't come up. How did you click through to it? Thanks.

Concerned_Person

Flippin heck
Well that needs following up surely....why have they awarded that amount of money .... Really very shocked

This needs following up by local people holding the force &local police commissioner to account. Was this contract offered out to local womens non profit groups? Was there the capability within the local council? This is public funds and this needs following up.Probably need to be someone resident in that area.

Am vv shocked and this prob needs to be brought to attention of the journalist to stand up the facts and get comment from force about the due dilligence. My procurement knowledge is more private sector but i have some knowledge of hoops local authorities have to jump through. Provisos on living wage for providers' staff (ethical sourcing), risks on new companies (usually a few years accounts) etc etc

Just blown away
Anyone know who's best to contact?

Dike Themis

Cant seem to copy link
But it is
Surrey-pcc.gov.uk
Office of the Police &Crime Commissioner for Surrey under funding section.

Smol Pixel

Chatty Member
If this was several years ago, presumably it was before she even had her PhD? I have a pretty low opinion of psychology BSc grads who call themselves psychologists because in my experience they invariably do it to try and mislead the public! A psychology BSc will usually contain one module called 'Individual Differences' or, less commonly nowadays, 'Abnormal Psychology', which covers neurodevelopmental difference and mental illness in very broad brush terms - it doesn't qualify anyone to assess for autism or even mean that they can reliably recognise it. I wish the general public understood what we teach on undergraduate psychology degrees, because lack of awareness enables people like Jess to pass themselves off as something they're not.
Oh yeah definitely pre-PhD