Dr.Doireann O’Leary #6 Surgeons wife to #momlife, look at me and buy my expensive pee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s him, I agree fair play to him for keeping out of the limelight with her constantly on insta
He just wasn’t what I imagined, I thought she’d be for tall dark that kinda thing. She loves herself so much I couldn’t have foreseen that she’d go for someone normal!!

Reactions: 2
He just wasn’t what I imagined, I thought she’d be for tall dark that kinda thing. She loves herself so much I couldn’t have foreseen that she’d go for someone normal!!
I get what you are saying, but as you are probably aware a lot of really attractive women* go for very average looking guys as long as they are the right pedigree, so to speak. It’s less common in Cork but walking around London or Antibes and every second couple is an odd one if you just go by looks.

* or women who spend all their disposable income on their appearance
---
I wonder will she go into aesthetics?
She’d probably do a lot better in that field than Dr Laura GP, the other annoying Dr influencer in Ireland. Aesthetics all about glam and marketing. Doireann would be a good advertisement for that sort of thing since she clearly uses every aesthetics treatment available. She might find it hard to compete with Sisu, Eden and to a lesser extent Thérapie clinic in Cork.

The rooms they got planning permission for seem to be for consultants, it would be a handier location for them and more modern than the current set up on western road. The old AIB building is prime real estate so the OLearys must be killing it or over leveraged or both. Nonetheless they are going to have a great retirement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Like why not just go a step further and never leave the house. And put on SPF 100. And just to be safe don't ever, ever stand near the windows.

😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her obsession with avoiding the sun is insane. Like wear your SPF but is it really necessary to go for a walk early in Ireland to avoid mid day sun. The weather hasnt even be that good this Summer.

She is advertising SPF100. But Inwas told anything over SPF50 is pointless.
But if none of us go out in the sun then we’ll all be vitamin D deficient and she can sell more supplements.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her reel on *checks notes* washing your face. 😑 no tit - and here ! revolutionary tip - tilt your wrists so the water doesn’t run up your sleeves 💡 what?!?!? Who KNEW!!!

Her content is banal and obsessive about sun avoidance ( it’s fking Ireland and we don’t have that much of a summer 🤷‍♀️) and sneering at anyone who might god forbid disagree with her.

A waste of space and embarrassment to the medical profession 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her reel on *checks notes* washing your face. 😑 no tit - and here ! revolutionary tip - tilt your wrists so the water doesn’t run up your sleeves 💡 what?!?!? Who KNEW!!!

Her content is banal and obsessive about sun avoidance ( it’s fking Ireland and we don’t have that much of a summer 🤷‍♀️) and sneering at anyone who might god forbid disagree with her.

A waste of space and embarrassment to the medical profession 😣
Did you see the one on how she can touch the white of her eye? Incredible!!! I really used to find her content informative during covid, that's why I followed her. Was I delusional then or has she just become absolutely bays**t in the intervening years. Literally nothing of use with her content now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I honestly don't know if she would be able to stand/dance for 3 and a half hours with what she is fuelling herself with :(
It would be in direct sunlight. Couldn’t be having that , bad for the skin. Emissions bad for environment getting there, standing too long increases your mortality , concerts are proven to lower your mood so best off watched at home whilst downing a collagen shot, and lathered in SPF 1,000,000

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@drpink1 would love to hear your opinions on Doireann's strict anti sun policy. Is she right to be so militant about it, or is she going overboard?

Reactions: 1